• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Not Rumors Nor Leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
Hm, I'm not so sure about this thread. Sometimes it's funny to put up a fake leak just for jokes, or of there aren't any enthralling leaks at a given moment.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hm, I'm not so sure about this thread. Sometimes it's funny to put up a fake leak just for jokes, or of there aren't any enthralling leaks at a given moment.
Eh, this is just something to pass the time.
If anything, just think of this as a parody of the other thread.
Worse case, I think I have another idea for this thread.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Make this a Leak and Rumors Social Thread. Because everyone in the real leaks and rumors thread likes to get off topic but don't like going to the Social Thread.

Of course, if the mods give the okay. It would definitely help with filtering the real leaks thread.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Make this a Leak and Rumors Social Thread. Because everyone in the real leaks and rumors thread likes to get off topic but don't like going to the Social Thread.

Of course, if the mods give the okay. It would definitely help with filtering the real leaks thread.
All right, but how should I go about doing that?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
One, there is already a thread to discuss rumors and leaks.

Two, the moderators have asked people not to endorse creating their own false leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom