• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Speedy-Norris Monthly Tournament #4!

What date should the tourney be hosted on?

• February 21st

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • February 22nd

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Hello everyone and welcome to the 4th illiteration of the SpeedyNorris Monthly tournament series. I will be your host this time around, and as such, there will not be any sort of prize. However, it is still important that we gather as many people as we can and increase the overall popularity of these tournaments so that they may become more wide-scale and have larger prizes and more viewers.

If you are planning on attending, please be sure to spread info regarding this tournament to as many sources as you can. Be it Twitter, Facebook, etc. I believe @ Nammy12 Nammy12 will be able to set us up a stream for this particular tournament, so fear not when it comes that aspect.

Also, I will need volunteers to help manage the tournament's bracket in case one of the main admins, that is, me or @ Captain Norris Captain Norris are unable to attend, or we just simply need more hands on duty.

Customs will be permitted in this tournament, but no custom equipment. Also, No restrictions shall be made regarding characters this time. You can use whoever you wish to use, whenever you feel like using them.
Rules
3 Stock Matches
8 Minute Timer

Stages
TBD

The tournament's date will either be on the 21st or 28th (at the time...it says 22nd, I know...oops) , feel free to cast your vote above regarding it. Also, if you have any ideas or reccomendations, feel free to share. I'm also open to preferences regarding stages. That is all, for now. I will update as time goes on.

Please note, this is not the sign up page. This is just a page to discuss the tournament. If you're interested in joining, be here on the day of the tournament to sign up. This is simply to prevent less "no shows" from popping up. There will be a separate thread created.
Thank you!~

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Maybe you could tag all previous pepple who participated in the tournaments? I know @Spirst would be interested.

I dunno if I can make it to this one. 21 would be best for me though.

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
Guess who's back? Shame I can't make it to this one, driving out to a local on the 21st. But next time I'll definitely be interested in entering and helping TO, so keep me updated!

Top Bottom