• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Space Jam 2 RESULTS! 5-24-14 Lafayette, LA

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Another Space Jam is in the books, this time with a really good showing from NOLA! Unfortunately, one particular person in the staff of the Arcadian was not aware of the event happening, so he was eager to kick us out. We're really sorry about you guys who came for Melee and Brawl. From here on out, Curlz is making sure all the employees will be on the same page about the event, not just with the owner, who is his main contact there. They are hiring someone that will be taking care of events like these that will be the new main contact, so something like this will not happen in the future. As far as the actual events that did happen, it was really fun! Shoutouts to Cake Matrix (Graham) for making me work against that DDD, ChKn (Flounda) for showing up with that fresh out-of-the-box Mewtwo, and Curlz for using my laptop and envelopes and having me run half of the thing. Dude, get your own stuff and run your own tournies, lol.

If you would like to claim your spot in the rankings or know of any character usage, please let me know! Remember to look out for future events here on smashboards in the Louisiana thread or on Facebook for each tournament's event page!

Space Jam 2 P:M Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
JNig
$39.00
2nd
Cake Matrix
$19.50
3rd
Risk
$6.50
4th
H
5th
vvb
5th
TRC | Flounda
7th
Autobad
7th
TRC | Curlz
9th
Mushu
9th
TRC | Oathkeeper
9th
Matt
9th
Brandon Willis
13th
Kamron

PM Doubles
Bracket
1: BSP & Brawlman1000 (JNig & TRC | Curlz)
2: Team Schwortz (Autobad & H)
3: Team Throatpunch (One Word) (Matt & Cake Matrix)
4: How I Metroid Your Mother (vvb & Risk)
5: Frisky Moose (Oathkeeper & Kamron)

ChKn

Smash Ace
Good games to everyone I've played at this tournament. I have a long road ahead of me to work my way to the top.

Top Bottom