• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

south bay smash (Cali)

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
just checking around and wondering if there are any smashers in the south bay of California. preferably around the Hermosa, Redondo, and Manhattan Beach areas

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Yup. Torrance is close to Redondo. It's area code 310. Im down for some smash as well.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Yeah! I live in Torrance and I go to West High School. I have some vids of me up on youtube and I'm down for smash on Friday and Saturday, maybe even Sunday. IM me if you need me, and me and Adolex know each other and smash with each other often.

anti

Smash Journeyman
I had a tourney 2 months ago, but my parents don't let me hold anymore, and the most nearby tourneys here for me are ken's biweeklies.

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
yeah, Torrance is good. ill add you two to my IM lists and contact you for some smash, most likely for a friday. hey, you two wanna form a crew or something? me, Aken, and you two.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Well, there is jack lavender who is sored of Torrance and Raqu from pedro. And yes. We are still underground.LOL. Don't know what that means ether. OH, and we should gather up for a little torrance smashfest!!! GO TORRANCE.LOL.

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
What's the need for a tourney? Adolex has the idea. More of David's smashfest, since he kind of got things started.

And i'm from Inglewood, b/c i apparently die if i don't eat tacos once a month.

If there's a decent bus route to anywhere i'm there, otherwise i sleep.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Me, Raqu, Jack, and Adolex were going to make a crew, but Adolex didn't want to be in it. I am thinking of holding an underground smashfest on Saturday at my apartment now with you guys too. Then we could see if we should make a crew. Also I got a VCR and a dvd recorder so I could record matches with you guys and we could put them online. So yeah, who's down for the smashfest?
My address is:
20405 anza avenue
Torrance, CA 90503.

anti

Smash Journeyman
It's going to start at...I say...12. At noon. Also I don't think I am pro status, I got a really good place (7th) last biweekly, but I'm not sure if it was luck or something. You can check out my vids, just search for SNPR. But anyways, I'm going to hold my smashfest at noon yeah.. And you guys will have to leave at around 7.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Only 7 people can come, and I think so far ... Raqu, Adolex, Aken Sol, Samael_78, and my friend are coming.

EDIT: My main is fox.

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
****. I really need practice but i don't know if i can come. I won't find out untill tomorrow morning.... sorry v_v

well, hope you guys have fun.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Guys I almost forgot, the new guys who don't know where I live, it's
20405 Anza Avenue
Torrance, ca, 90503
Apartment #1
Yes it's the manager

About the food:
Everyone should bring 5 dollars and I can hopefully have enough money for pizza if everyone brings 5 dollars.

Also yeah, bring your own controllers.

anti

Smash Journeyman
That was fun, it was also fun pwning Aken Sol :p no offense Hahahah.
I will upload the video tomorrow or tonight and I'll put it on your greet&meet thread Aken.
So yeah, anyways my parents don't let me have these very often so maybe the next one will be next month or in June. See you guys later!

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Don't really know. Usually Davids parents don't let him and yell at him and beat him up.LOL.JP

anti

Smash Journeyman
LOL Alex you're stupid...

Anyways I don't know when..probably when school ends for me, that's like June 26th, maybe we can have one before that :p

Impish

Smash Rookie
*revives*
School's out for me yay! Let's play some more smash sometime i think!

Top Bottom