• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonics return talked about

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I like how this is the opposite of the last game where both Sakurai and even Miyamoto wanted Sonic in and knew the fans did but were waiting for Sega to hurry up and give the "OK". XD

Anyway, if this happens, then I'll jump from 50% to 75% sure that I want Smash 4.

Captain Falcon being confirmed after that will make it 100%. ¦D

I like how this is the opposite of the last game where both Sakurai and even Miyamoto wanted Sonic in and knew the fans did but were waiting for Sega to hurry up and give the "OK". XD

Anyway, if this happens, then I'll jump from 50% to 75% sure that I want Smash 4.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
It was NintendoWorldReport reporters who asked about Sonic, same with Mewtwo, because of them we got to hear about Sonic and Mewtwo as potential veterans returning.

They should be thanked!

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'm liking the sound of this ^^. If Nintendo really wants him to return he will then. :)

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Ofc Pacman/Bomberman/Rayman/Snake are all cool and popular but for Smash and Nintendo i would rate Sonic & Megaman above the rest.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Ofc Pacman/Bomberman/Rayman/Snake are all cool and popular but for Smash and Nintendo i would rate Sonic & Megaman above the rest.
Simon Belmont would rank up there with those 4 I think ^^; sameish era as Megaman on the NES anyways haha

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace

What sorcery is this?! The dreaded double post is taking on a new form?! It can evolve?! Everybody run for your lives!!!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Knew this a while back, since I go in and out of Sonic sites, I bumped into this piece of news, but for some reason I thought everyone here knew, heh, nice to see people excited.

Would be great to see the blue blur return. Not to mention that while Megaman VS Sonic´s World Collide comic is still going on, it's the perfect moment to announce him too.

It´s just so... heartwarming when guest characters are done RIGHT, instead of just being promotional material.
*:dk2: glares at PSASBR and TMNT:SU*

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
All I ask of his moveset, is to keep ONE spindash. I would be heartbroken to see the Slide replace the Roll, since a lot of characters already have a slide dash-attack.

If I think about it... Homing attack traditionally only worked on air, while spindash traditionally only worked on ground... So it'd kind of make sense for both to take up his "B" neutral. (But as an oldschool Sonic fan.. I feel a lot more comfortable doing the spindash with Down+B). Did anyone here ever use Homing Attack from the ground?

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
I am pretty sure that the konami now owns the company that has bomberman, in my opinion, bomberman has much more history with nintendo than metal gear, and he would fit better

Top Bottom