• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something 2 Do: May 11th

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Singles:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Results:
1: KP KERO :olimar:
2: KP Masquerain :kirby2:/ :olimar:
3: MRM Ralph Cecil :snake:
4: Shadow Phoenix :snake: /:wario:/:falcomelee:/ :marthmelee:
5: DTJ STupidShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :dk2:
5: Amida :snake:
7: The Smile :diddy:
7: Twig :wario:
9: Mister Eric :popo:/ :rob:
9: DTJ#Money #HashBrown #Gotem #chisports :olimar:
9: vVv CT EMP wWw LoF KP FNB Mew2King :pikachu2:
9: Hoboz :kirby2:
13: Kryp :pit:
13: Exceladon City :sonic:/ :luigimelee:
13: Sexy :snake:
13: BBgum
17: The Real Fatty
17: Chris JFVER
17: #TYBG
17: Jake
17: A M
17: Agent Guilt
17: Matthew Thomas
17: Neko :3 :kirby2:
25: John
25: Cody
25: Tony
25: Tomb
25: JDB
25: Murray
25: Amanda
25: Max

Melee Singles:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Results:
1: KP Masquerain :jigglypuff:
2: Luigigoshard :luigimelee:
3: Goodin :falcomelee:
4: Kelly K :sheikmelee:
5: KP KERO :falcomelee:
5: #TYBG :marthmelee:
7: MRM Ralph Cecil
7: Agent Guilt :falconmelee:
9: Max
9: Mister Eric
9: JDB
9: Debs
13: vVv CT EMP wWw LoF KP FNB Mew2King

Brawl Doubles:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Results:
1: Keroro Platoon (KERO, Masquerain) :olimar: & :gw:
2: Maokais (Hilt, Mister Eric) :olimar: & :rob:
3: S2's Big Booty (Ralph, SP) :snake: & :wario:
4: Smile for the Fatty (The Smile, The Real Fatty)
5: Batman and Batman (S2, Twig) :dk2:/ :zeldamelee: & :wario:
5: Sam i am (BBgum, Sam)
7: Dank City (Tyler, Tomb)
7: Team Camp (Amida, Kryp)
9: Big Sexy (JDB, JFVER)
9: Lunar and Space Walkers (Hael Phael, Annet) :pikachu2:& :lucas:

Characters are not coming along very well, and sorry about having melee characters in brawl or brawl characters in melee. Was using what I was given in the smilies list below this post o-o. List any characters I forgot, please!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Maaaaan I only had Brawl players in my Melee bracket. :U Fun tournament though. ^_^ Also Joey if you could check and see if my cords are left on one of the venue's TVs(the far right one) I would appreciate it. :D I mainly want to know if I need to be getting a new pair or not. >_<

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MRalphM, come on baby. You're the best, don't lose to Olimar. I didn't check the bracket but it makes sense that you lost to olimar since they both placed above you.

I'm actually curious to play Masq in melee now, he wasn't far off from "getting it" when we played last time and he's won 2 in a row.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Really awesome tournament, Joey. I had a lot of fun, but now I have finals to deal with... (lol high school finals). Kinda sucks that the money issue ended up delaying things, though.

Shoutouts

1: KP KERO: Uhh... well, you didn't do well in Melee and got killed by Sopo, so you're still terrible.

2: KP Masquerain: Great games! I honestly thought you'd beaten me after all those Sopo kills. Like, I said before, you ran the tourney really well with the exception of the before-mentioned money thing. Also, thanks for carrying me through teams and stuff.

3: MRM Ralph Cecil: Good job taking that set off of me. Don't use Bair so much, though, because good Olimars will punish that really hard. Other than that, it was great seeing you be able to come out to this and all; hope to see you at more stuff in the future.

4: Shadow Phoenix: Good games. I knew I shouldn't have allowed you to take me to BF first game, though.... Also, I had a lot of fun with the Wario Ware mm and surviving to 200% in teams =x Also, thanks for driving me to this and stuff.

5: DTJ STupidShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh: Good games. Also, thanks for giving me the perfect name for Olimar's worst line-up.

5: Amida: Glad to see that you were able to make it out to this. Good job getting 5th, and please do consider joining the Keroro Platoon. We're the best crew in the state after all, so there's no reason not to join.

7: The Smile: Didn't really get to talk to you, but good job and stuff.

7: Twig: New crew member! I saw that last game with SP. It was way too close. Keep it up, and you'll start placing really well. Also, I may not go to Richmond this weekend just because I have stuff to do for school. We'll see, though.

9: Mister Eric: Tough bracket? Well, I'm just glad that I didn't have to play you in bracket. Good games regarding the money match, though. I felt so bad after what happened in doubles, though. It was really dumb =/

9: DTJ#Money #HashBrown #Gotem #chisports: Had no idea who you were until I realized the only other Olimar main in the tourney was Hilt. It was awesome seeing you again, and I'm glad that I'm making you proud XD Good games in doubles btw. I kinda wish that I didn't lose three stocks to Fsmash off ledge, though =P

9: vVv CT EMP wWw LoF KP FNB Mew2King: Good stuff placing 9th and beating AM and Sexy. You're only going to keep getting better. It was great talking to you and having DK dittos on Wario Ware. Sorry that that got cut short. Where's Brawl in the Hall 6, though?

9: Hoboz: It seems that we are pre-destined to play a set at every tourney we're both at. Not even Mr. Eric can prevent this from occurring. Seriously, though, good stuff beating Eric. I'd say good games, but nothing about the Oli/Kirby MU is good =/

13: Kryp: Good seeing you. We didn't really get to play, though. Also, despite my rather rude rebuff earlier, I may reconsider letting you join KP. I'll talk it out with the other members first, though, and we'll see how things go.

13: Exceladon City: Good to see you again after quitting the game for a third time.

13: Sexy: Good to see you as well. We didn't really talk all that much, though despite riding in the same car >.>

13: BBgum and others: Didn't play you and/or I don't recognize the name. Sorry

17: Tyler: Sorry to see you place kinda low. You have potential, though, and I think you'll be placing higher soon enough; just find a main and stick with it... or you could be like Joey and use everyone.

And that should be it. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone outside of Melee (I don't really know you all that well, so posting shoutouts would be kinda awkward).

Again, I had a great time, and I'll definitely be going to the next one. Once again, thanks for running this, Joey.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
OH.

So, as a tio, thanks to Hilt for fixing my screw up (and for helping with doubles in general) and thanks to Hael Phael for pretty much helping me run the whole tournament! You are both awesome! Thanks to Hael Phael (again) for bringing his laptop as well! :D.

Kero da bess <3. We should team more often and wreck stuff! It'll be fun :'D.

Amida should totally join KP we'd be complete and we'd have a bunch of amazing players!

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
oh, I've always thought Ralph was the best in Kentucky, the dudes got mad skills. good stuff kero and eric. hael youre getting there homie. I needa come back and play with you guys again, it's been long time.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
oh, I've always thought Ralph was the best in Kentucky, the dudes got mad skills. good stuff kero and eric. hael youre getting there homie. I needa come back and play with you guys again, it's been long time.
Honestly, in my opinion, however valid it may or may not be, the best player in Kentucky is Judo, and then it's a toss-up between Ralph, Joey, and me. We're all really close in skill level as evidenced by the bracket for the tourney. Also, yeah, it'd be good to see you come to some more KY tournies.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Yeah, Judo's the best in Kentucky, regardless of what the PR says. Then it's Ralph/Joey/Kero. Then S2/myself/Mister Eric. That's pretty much how KY is tiered at the moment.

Top Bottom