• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Some unconfirmed songs shown for Wii U

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
smash-songs.png
So here is an image that confirms a few of the songs that will be on the Club Nintendo registered soundtrack CD's. Here on the Wii U side it labels a lot of interesting songs. (Including Great Cave Offensive).
What do you guys think of the few songs confirmed here?

Last edited:

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
This looks pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, these should all be arrangements? I'm most excited to hear Egg Planet and the new Fire Emblem tracks.

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
This looks pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, these should all be arrangements? I'm most excited to hear Egg Planet and the new Fire Emblem tracks.
I agree I'm really excited to hear the Fire Emblem and the Xenoblade ones myself. And I do believe they're all arrangements. Just don't know if Title Metroid is from Brawl or not.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I agree I'm really excited to hear the Fire Emblem and the Xenoblade ones myself. And I do believe they're all arrangements. Just don't know if Title Metroid is from Brawl or not.
The other Brawl tracks have "(Brawl)" at the end of the title though.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I certainly hope that Metroid Title Theme's new, and I certainly hope that it's as amazing as the Pikmin Title Theme remix on the 3DS version.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Image is broken for me
Link please

Top Bottom