• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOMe stage ideas!!! good ideas , i think not so good drawings!!Possible mp3 spoilers

MINTRALCAT

Smash Rookie
SO i though of a few stages i would like to share!!
First i have Bryyo EGG

THe first egg in the game with teh plants and everyonce and awhile the worm would come down , would morgar make an appaerance?? i dont know , maybe fighting on him for awhile?
SEcond stage i think is TOp of MT coronet!!

fighting on flat gorund with palkia (or dailga) doing thier special moves on you , since d and p have tiems i think this stage could cycle through day and night.
LAst for now is SATalite from star fox ds(forgot official name)

I drew it from the way back , and it would only focus onn one part , but the satalite would move from side to side , causing you to move around it..
SO how they are?

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
The pictures make the post very painful to read. (I'm not saying they're crappy drawings, but the last one made my eyes water.) But even with the pictures, I can't picture the Egg and Satellite stages. I would say the second one isn't a very good idea because the ground is flat and bland... Add some more explanation to the other two.

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
That actually does seem nice i guess. but be careful as to what u say cause if they put it in in we hate it Were coming for you! ^^

Top Bottom