• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Mega Awesome Gifts - * IN PROCESS/PICKUP *

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Good evening, Megas. Yink here, and I've got something fun for you today!

If some of you might remember me as a mod from the past (from the Ness/Yoshi boards), you'd know I always liked to give out gifs to the regular users on the board. They typically come in the form of a forum signature/banner that you'd see underneath your post.

So, if you'd like a gift from me for Christmas (or around the Christmas holiday, depending on how many requests I get), please either send me a PM or post here. The info I want from you is 1. Your favorite Mega outfit from Smash 4, 2. Your tag you use while playing.

Examples of past gifts:

The List:

1. SSGuy - Original Mega ***DONE***

2. ENKER - Original Mega
3. Maestro - Slash Claw Mega
4. ChopperDave - Leaf Shield Mega
5. DUHG - Rush Mega
6. Z1GMA - Slash Claw Mega
7. Fenrir VII - Air Shooter Mega
8. Mechageo - Leaf Shield Mega
9. Chrono - Rush Mega
10. TORNADO - Top Spin Mega
11. Sneak - Original Mega
12. iiGGY - Air Shooter Mega
13. Sykka - Top Spin Mega
14. noe3 - Original Mega
15. Zori - Custom (MN9)

Last edited:

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
I play as ENKER and my favorite Mega outfit is default blue! :D

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
I play as ChopperDave (though my global WiiU ID is different) and my color is Leaf Shield green, of course. Yaaaaay

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dang I'd love one, but put me as low priority. I go by Fenrir VII and use the blue/white Gemini man costume

SimplyChrono

Smash Cadet
NNID
SimplyChrono
3DS FC
0147-1307-4927
my favorite megaman color is the red one(rush color) and i go by Chrono

Sneak Sneaks

Smash Ace
I play as Sneak and my color is original blue and I really love playing as Megaman :D Ive played 2000 battles with Megaman and there's still much more to learn!

noe3

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noe_03
3DS FC
3368-2779-4997
Put me as low priority as well, but if you'd get around to it, I'd love a gift ^_^

I play as Default Mega Buster, and my tag is Noe3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'll see about MN9. I'm into it so I'm willing to try one.

THE LIST IS NOW CLOSED. I'll update the OP when I get home and then work on these tonight/tomorrow!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Giving a small update. I have one done right now, and the rest will follow. I hope you guys like them. OP updated with who I have left and in order of who asked me.

rncb

Smash Rookie
NNID
realncb
I'll see about MN9. I'm into it so I'm willing to try one.

THE LIST IS NOW CLOSED. I'll update the OP when I get home and then work on these tonight/tomorrow!
I'd pay for some work. $10 US paypal. Let me know.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
^ you can PM me for info.

Sorry guys. We had a recent death in my family so I've been dealing with it. I'm better now though so I'll resume these tonight. I'm sorry to make you wait!

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
^ you can PM me for info.

Sorry guys. We had a recent death in my family so I've been dealing with it. I'm better now though so I'll resume these tonight. I'm sorry to make you wait!
It's no problem at all. We'd all be heels to begrudge you for not making us our free gifts quickly enough, especially if you had a recent death in the family. (It's still be pretty mean spirited even absent that.) Please take your time.

Top Bottom