• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I just found out (:079:) about the Dress stuff so, Im just going to run the joke into the ground now
I still don't get the dress thing. Either the Internet is dumb or clearly people don't know what's blue and black.
meh

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Would it be bad if I said I would be perfectly happy with that? :awesome:
No, you're all good since he's one of the few 4th Party characters that feels right at home along with Nester. He could have all sorts of moves involving his Nintendo gear and can have psycho Game Boy for his Final Smash. Did I forget to mention the possible explosion of Samus x Captain N fanfictions?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I learned about that dress thing from HLN. That dress is obviously orange and maroon you stupid ****s. Maybe if you guys had a colornary arts book you'd know that. Geez.

:4villager:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Is it bad if this is why I put Simon on my roster? :awesome:
Is it bad if I already wanted this because of the show, too? :awesome:
Nope and nope. We need more cheesy 80's humor in Smash anyway than the usual "ZOMG! How cool!" scenes from Greninja's trailer and the "LOL! Dat ass!" scenes from Pretty Palutena's trailer. Hell, let's have Pepsiman join the battle despite him being more PlayStation friendly. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Nope and nope. We need more cheesy 80's humor in Smash anyway than the usual "ZOMG! How cool!" scenes from Greninja's trailer and the "LOL! Dat ***!" scenes from Pretty Palutena's trailer. Hell, let's have Pepsiman join the battle despite him being more PlayStation friendly. :troll:
I'd main Pepsiman.

D

Deleted member

Nope and nope. We need more cheesy 80's humor in Smash anyway than the usual "ZOMG! How cool!" scenes from Greninja's trailer and the "LOL! Dat ***!" scenes from Pretty Palutena's trailer. Hell, let's have Pepsiman join the battle despite him being more PlayStation friendly. :troll:
Pepsiman? No Cokeman? 0/10

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
OMG GUIZ TLLL MII WUT DIS COLOOR IZZ!!!!!!

IS THIS GOLD? IS THIS BLUE?

UR AL WRNG!!!!1111 ITZ MAGENTA UND VIOLET!1111!!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fun = good games.
Good games = Enjoyment.
Enjoyment = Play games
Therefore, Wii U wins.
If only the main customer can gets this, but too bad they'll only go for the machine with the best graphics and less confusing target audience. It even burns me to this day that people couldn't tell if the Wii U were an add-on or a new console during its earlier years. Even Iwata had reported that the company is going through a loss due to low software sales and lack of momentum with the Wii U recently.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just saw this. Apparently people buy PS4 for graphics, XBox One for brand, and Wii U for fun. :p
I'm not surprised. The truth has been revealed. It's a conspiracy. We all know Xbox One and PS4 were about dem grapphiczs. Wii U is the only good one in my opinion but then again that's just me. :troll:

I still have no idea why the PS4 is selling well.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Man, they changed things around in the new Majora's Mask. It took me until the final day at NIGHT to figure out where the Rupee Bank was. I was thrown off that it wasn't in West Clock Town like in the N64. I have to admit I kind of panicked.

I found it though, and proudly deposited my 3 Rupees before the Skull Kid encounter. Lesson learned: don't spend all your money on a minigame you have always sucked at even in the N64 version. Damn Deku Flower game. :facepalm:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Soul.

If only the main customer can gets this, but too bad they'll only go for the machine with the best graphics and less confusing target audience. It even burns me to this day that people couldn't tell if the Wii U were an add-on or a new console during its earlier years. Even Iwata had reported that the company is going through a loss due to low software sales and lack of momentum with the Wii U recently.
Screw Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo is love and life, I don't care about better graphics and brand, that's just your generic "gamer".
If someone doesn't know what a Wii U is then lol

D

Deleted member

Screw Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo is love and life, I don't care about better graphics and brand, that's just your generic "gamer".
If someone doesn't know what a Wii U is then lol
Perhaps, people do not know the true meaning of a "gamer" these days and think graphics make a game instead of the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom