• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Have you ever thought about Smash Bros. as not a bunch of Nintendo characters fighting for the lulz, but rather as a war of sorts?

I mean, we know that they're trophies, so that means there can be more than one of them, explaining matches with all the same character. We also know that Master Hand can easily create stuff, having made the entire frickin universe. Would it be that hard for you to imagine multiple versions of the same stage, each with their own battles being fought?

This would allow for each and every single battle ever fought in Smash Bros. to be a 100% canon event that occurred within that universe. That could allow for us to explain the Global Stats.

I don't know, and know that I think about it that doesn't really sound like a war, but eh, I could probably make it sound like one if I wanted too. I just imagined thousands of people all fighting around and I thought "war" so yeah.

/end

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Have you ever thought about Smash Bros. as not a bunch of Nintendo characters fighting for the lulz, but rather as a war of sorts?

I mean, we know that they're trophies, so that means there can be more than one of them, explaining matches with all the same character. We also know that Master Hand can easily create stuff, having made the entire frickin universe. Would it be that hard for you to imagine multiple versions of the same stage, each with their own battles being fought?

This would allow for each and every single battle ever fought in Smash Bros. to be a 100% canon event that occurred within that universe. That could allow for us to explain the Global Stats.

I don't know, and know that I think about it that doesn't really sound like a war, but eh, I could probably make it sound like one if I wanted too. I just imagined thousands of people all fighting around and I thought "war" so yeah.

/end
Brawl Confirmed
Primid for DLC
Yes I'm serious :luigimelee:

Subspace was cool
:026:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just your average Video
Nothing wrong with it at all :luigimelee:

Hoo-Hah

Soul.

I think Smash 4 is great the way it is though.
We all think Smash 4 is fine. It's just Reddit complaining. Nothing new.
Custom moves will add more variety to the game. Don't know if they will improve the metagame, but they will add something.
I'm not going to bother bringing up advanced techniques.

There is no point arguing pointless stuff.

lol I have a Melee Pikachu stock icon as my Melee main for no reason. Forgot about that. Maybe my Wii U main could be a sub character even though I don't have that version.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You missed me plebs? :yoshimelee:

I spent all day helping a friend to find clothes to do a :4link: cosplay for a contest :p
Anyway, what I missed?

D

Deleted member

We all think Smash 4 is fine. It's just Reddit complaining. Nothing new.
Custom moves will add more variety to the game. Don't know if they will improve the metagame, but they will add something.
I'm not going to bother bringing up advanced techniques.

There is no point arguing pointless stuff.

lol I have a Melee Pikachu stock icon as my Melee main for no reason. Forgot about that. Maybe my Wii U main could be a sub character even though I don't have that version.
Actually custom movies can help in some ways. "Low-tier" characters can benefit from such feature, obviously, so they do add more variety. Reddit must've become the new 4chan. :smirk:

It's Final Smash causes everyone to trip automatically for 2 Minutes :luigi2:

Once a King, now a Peasant :metaknight:
Then Meta Knight shows up out of nowhere and glides forever until he KOs all players on the match.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
- go the the Catacombs (skeletons)
- reach the first waterfall room
- stand the the right of the first doorway you see, and look down
- drop down onto the ledge and roll/sprint into the door you see ahead
- Close to the end of the hallway there's a open coffin. Hop into it.
- it will take you to Nito. If you have a Eye of Death, you can join his covenant. Do that and you get the Gravelord Sword, which is a solid great sword all through NG if you upgrade it.
* Eyes of Death drop from Basiliks (curse frogs) in the Depths, or you can try getting three from behind the Prowling Demon next to the coffin you enter in the Catacombs (He won't attack you until you try to get them, if you already have an Eye if Death you can avoid fighting him, so I recommend killing Basiliks till you get one)

* Gravelord is a greatsword so its kinda slow, but its super stronk.
You also get a miracle that's really cool.
Not quite sure I want to do that. As I have to go pass Skeletons and they are a pain to fight at the moment. Are there any other weapons I should keep a look out for as I advance into the game though? As I know the Drake Sword will eventually lose it's usefulness (why couldn't the Black Knight just have dropped the ****ing sword when I killed it).

/disappears

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've decided to go all in and end my posts with an emoticon or two.

:4littlemac::217:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Get better soon. :p

Yeah, me too, but the communities on both sites... oh boy..
I like their communities?

(unrelated)

I find it hard to believe that the DK Country cartoon had voice actors. Like someone literally sat there and said those lines without crying.

D

Deleted member

Going by how you behave in these parts, I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the bigger ****-stirrers in either community.
If I was there for real, I'd have made tons of boring posts in the Miiverse "wiki" or being a SJW in Tumblr. I got the touch and the power as a result, so I don't go to both. :troll:

I like their communities?

(unrelated)

I find it hard to believe that the DK Country cartoon had voice actors. Like someone literally sat there and said those lines without crying.
Well, to be fair, they aren't that bad, but you might see posts that are.. ehh.. you get it, right? xD
I never watched that series, but it's the foundation of Expand Dong.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'M GONNA BE A S-
I'M GONNA BE A STA-
I'M GONNA BE A STA-
*incomprehensable*
Hoo-Hah :luigimelee:

Problem Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom