• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
I too wish I knew how many more they were actually going to add in the future. Only time will tell ugh

I simply can't, I try to but them i start to close my eyes. And i hate sleeping late because then i wake up late and i miss the whole day
well someone did leak a few characters on youtube but I wont tell what they are...

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I'm the only one that think Marth is still good? Everyone keep saying he sucks now like he don't have any kill power. He fine to me I think people are overreacting.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Well, they said they were COULD only add up to 7 characters with their clone engine.

And then you have the leaks around the release of 3.5 which had Knuckles, Lyn, Isaac and Sami.

So I dunno :ohwell: :p
Oh i never heard seven but we'll see. And really should be Shadow and Saki. Because i don't very much care for Knuckles and Sami...idk whatever

Twewy

Smash Lord
Do people play this late? Definitely not a night owl.
When my 3DS wasn't broken to hell I used to play until 3 AM.

Yes, I was quite addicted. Of course that completely ****ed over my sleep pattern in the process. So here I am now!

Oh i never heard seven but we'll see. And really should be Shadow and Saki. Because i don't very much care for Knuckles and Sami...idk whatever
Do you even chuckle, boy? I'd rather flex my muscles than be a walking edge.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm the only one that think Marth is still good? Everyone keep saying he sucks now like he don't have any kill power. He fine to me I think people are overreacting.
People are sad that Marth's sword is not the length of a bus anymore!

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
If you want a closer look, you should really try :marth: then :4marth: right after the other and you'll see that, to some, :4marth: is inferior

Twewy

Smash Lord
A character praised for their reach without their reach will generally be not as good.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
When my 3DS wasn't broken to hell I used to play until 3 AM.

Yes, I was quite addicted. Of course that completely ****ed over my sleep pattern in the process. So here I am now!

Do you even chuckle, boy? I'd rather flex my muscles than be a walking edge.
Oh man! the last thing I wanted was for someone to think I'm too serious... But i would think its hard to see that online, right?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I always liked Marth despite I suck using the tipper hitbox and I found it enjoyable in Smash 4 even with the nerfs, but I prefer Lucina because fits more my style of close range combat (same case with Dark Pit)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I know I'd make a great mod. Here's why:
  • Instead of Banned (6 Points) it would have an icon with D1's head
  • The 64 Social would cease to exist
  • I would hand out more infractions to users than IsmaR did during E3 2014
  • I will change my avatar to Revoltech Woody on the fiery throne
  • I will edit bad posts with this:
  • I would actually ban anyone that had any variation of "Banned (6 Points)" as their custom title. That's @Gimpyfish62 's thing and his alone.
  • If it weren't for Fal being too nice, it would be this thread that ceased to exist
  • I actually didn't hand out much infractions then. The most I ever gave out at a single time was probably the day 3DS leaked/confirmed oh so many character thread's hopes and dreams were for naught.
  • Guns aren't kid friendly/why they cut Snake
  • See below
IMO, Stage Spiking someone with the Fire Hydrant is much more satisfying.
But this is pretty funny.
It's even more satisfying anti-spiking someone with their own Hydrant midair. Effectively making them eat it.

Well, there was a Bruce Wayne who was shot dead instead. I think that Kermit got off lucky. :p
Even worse, he could have been defeated by a wooden gun.

D

Deleted member

I feel like doing With Friends matches but my iPod touch's battery life is dying and it doesn't want to charge..

Twewy

Smash Lord
This is obviously fake. There's no Ridley, it looks like modded Brawl, and Knuckles using animations of Sonic. 0/10 leak.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
If you want a closer look, you should really try :marth: then :4marth: right after the other and you'll see that, to some, :4marth: is inferior
I try both Marths, I sucked hard with brawl Marth I'm a little better with smash 4 Marth, but my sister is the main reason I don't think he suck. In brawl she never could pull off the tipper but in smash 4 Its tipper city with her and add that she pull off great counters make most of our matches annoying.

Twewy

Smash Lord
But...I don't suppose it really matters now:p someone already said four characters so
Not to sound like a douche canoe (lord knows I am one), but you're not too up to date wise on leak discussion here, are you buddy?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This time I'll not stay up to watch Sailor Moon Crystal in simulcast because I know that the episode is going to Suck, Sawk and Throh...I know; it's a bad joke, sorry...

So goodnight everybody!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
  • Guns aren't kid friendly/why they cut Snake
I think the legendary amount of lil squeakers that play Carl on Duty games would strongly disagree with that reasoning!

Fact: Kids are not kid friendly!

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Not to sound like a douche canoe (lord knows I am one), but you're not too up to date wise on leak discussion here, are you buddy?
I guess its ok here but if you show that in the Project M forums some people will get mad at you so watch out.
No i am familiar with leak discussion, truly. I mean, one time it came up on the actual PM social thread and they just brushed it off jokingly. You know like, "yeah everybody know that who cares" "Inb4 pmbr drops 4.0 tomorrow" so they weren't even acting like it was a big deal

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I wish people will stop talking about project M for smash 4, It not going to happen, besides Smash 4 is not bad.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Oh. And people actually want that?? That's not gonna happen..
Yes, it seems like every month I see a thread about when are they going to hack the Wii U did someone hack the Wii U for PM, There should be a rule to prevent all these threads from happening.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I just want Venus of the Desert Bloom to realize Project M 2 CAN happen if we make it happen.
For the record, I dont actually have to realize anything. I don't represent PM in anyway but, going on from what they have said, it looks like they will focus on bettering the current PM. Maybe down the road they will try to do Wii U PM but the community is currently not focusing/interested in that yet. It's way to early. As well, this is the Wii U section. Not PM Wii U. The current focus is on Smash Wii U and threads that subtracts from that is currently not allowed. More or less the same reason why Smash 5/6 threads are also currently not allowed. This isn't my own personal rule; it's Smashboards.

And thanks for using my name in a thread. It was beautiful.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just learned today the Eon Flute works without Latias in your party...

That means I can use another pokemon other than him in my party dang it

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Yes, it seems like every month I see a thread about when are they going to hack the Wii U did someone hack the Wii U for PM, There should be a rule to prevent all these threads from happening.
Man, people really aren't satisfied with the new characters? :/
The worst part about Project M is that I will have to hunt down a copy of Brawl just to play it. Cuz Knuckles.

& Knuckles
Ok your missing out on brawl and pm! :O and would you be infuriated if any sonic character except for knuckles got in?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Man, people really aren't satisfied with the new characters? :/

Ok your missing out on brawl and pm! :O and would you be infuriated if any sonic character except for knuckles got in?
Not really, like I said I didnt really care all that much for Project M untill they showed they want to include new characters, one of them being our own personal meme & Knuckles.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't really get why they chose Knuckles though. Knuckles was 2nd to last on that unofficial poll, only above Shadow. Though I do like it now because how meme-worthy it is now. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom