• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Poker Power Rankings 9/16/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
The San Fernando Valley is has a growing smash/poker community with many skilled players who ****. These power rankings pay tribute to the growing poker community in the Socal smash scene

POSITION CRITERIA - WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ON THE RANKINGS

Panelists:
Vegas smashers, Phil hellmuth, Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Scotty Nguyen, Mike Y (We needed a "****ty player's" point of view)

Rankings:

1. Superfriends (Mainly Wolf, Joe, and Hugo)

2. everyone else

3. Deep socal / Connor

Lets discuss this in a mature matter,
As wolf, joe, and I buy new clothes with your money.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
lol so many threads like these get closed and for once i actually want to post in one of the lol...hmm im not much of a poker player but with the fact that it looks like im lying even when im telling the truth then again im always bluffing...eh who cares my point of posting is to randomly post something. and from the way i hear it a lot of things beat straight like members of deep socal lol...roast on gabe...i havent seen that guy in a long time.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
mike haze round table sucks at poker lol...just like david sucks at halo..just like u almost lost to conner =) and had to take him to poke floats LMAO...............................jp ^_~ =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
Poker aka Texas Hold em aka Too good at SUPER CHAMP COMBO

Hey guys. Since a lot of people will be staying during Saturday night as the venue. I was thinking we can have poker during the night!

So any1 up for this?

bring chips and cards if u have any =)

bring poker set = raffle ticket

ranking update after SCC?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
mike haze round table sucks at poker lol...just like david sucks at halo..just like u almost lost to conner =) and had to take him to poke floats LMAO...............................jp ^_~ =)

oh my god, CAAAAALM down jay, go quit smash again so you have "i haven't played for 3 month" johns.

i got this.

^_^...........................................****en *****.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
oh my god, CAAAAALM down jay, go quit smash again so you have "i haven't played for 3 month" johns.

i got this.

^_^...........................................****en *****.
hahahha more like the i havnt played for 4 months and still come back and ****ing **** ppl...because im apprently 2 good guess if i played id be like mango =)...in smash though.....hahahhaa not poker...i heard about that ^_~ =) ~_^ =) ^_^....learn how to play smash mike haha ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom