• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal DOES have a Smash 4 Scene!

xDolemite

Smash Rookie
NNID
xDolemite
Hey guys, after a little research I found a lot of information for Smash players in Southern California.
I know tourneys don't go here but I think these are more like resources so I'm gonna post them.

SoCal Smash Facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SSB4socal/

This doc is really the most amazing thing (I can't take credit for it) it lists some upcoming tourneys but even better WEEKLY meetups! The doc lists not only the event name but also the address and website.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vT5n17L_6zFYI6QBbDj3o2Qeg/edit#gid=1518798134

Hope this helps some people out. I plan on going to the Fire and Dice weeklies so feel free to message me if you are going too.

AlexAnthonyD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anthony
3DS FC
1521-5082-7099

DowntownIndependent

Smash Rookie
Hey man I really want to try and make it to this event this week and possibly future as well. I live in Long Beach and need to find some people to smash with. Anything I should bring other than cash and a controller?

Just come on down, we provide the controllers but you can bring your own. We are making it a weekly event so every Wednesday night just show up and be ready to play :)

Jalaniftw

Smash Rookie
My friend and I have been looking to get into the scene. Thanks for letting me join the group on facebook! :)

BanannaFats

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know of any smash scenes located in the corona/riverside/norco/chino area? Us smashers out here are dying for a scene with nowhere to go

Top Bottom