• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashua - 6/7/15

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Nashua presents...
Smashua - A Sm4sh Tournament
ft. Custom Moves & 3v3 Kingmaker!
http://smashboards.com/threads/smashua-ssb4-nashua-nh-ft-3v3.404632/

Hey guys! Sunday was our third event in the series, but the first time we've called it Smashua! Thankfully, the name is working.

3v3 Kingmaker was our side event this time, and it went really well. People seemed to really enjoy the dynamic of the format, and my team especially loved it and the team-play of the whole thing. I'd love to do this as a side event in the future, but next time is doubles. Either way, let me know how you felt about it!

Singles went smoothly (once KitKat made the save of catching that it was Single Elim, you're the best <3 ), and we saw a lot of innovative use of customs - I'm pretty sure a lot of you were taking customs to the lab. Wii Fit Studio wasn't too bad with the current rules in use, and I even got a solid Game 1 on the stage that didn't devolve into cheesing. We'll discuss it further, but it didn't prove to be terrible.

Lastly, we got TONS of NH attendance! We got slightly less Massachusetts attendance this time, and nobody from Rhode Island made the trip, but I was very proud of our state's showing. The most NH players we've ever had attend this series! This is will go a long way to contribute to our Power Rankings.

New Hampshire players, check out our current Spring Power Rankings & upcoming tournaments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GraniteStateSmashers/

Join our Facebook group to stay updated on the series:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/455443847947339/

Video coming soon...

Smashua Singles 6/7/15
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Exo
$120.00
2nd
Polar
$60.00
3rd
Mr. Escalator
$20.00
4th
Nappums
5th
Kuma
5th
Duffy
7th
Low-T
7th
1Neon1
9th
Provoked Seven
9th
Honorguru
9th
HB
9th
200!?
13th
PICKLE314
13th
Breets
13th
Reminae
13th
KitKat
17th
Luis~
17th
Dargon
17th
Kai
17th
Slifer
17th
LOVELESS
17th
Burandin
17th
Nerf
17th
Big Pharma
25th
Hoss
25th
Death
25th
Tyler-W
25th
Qwertz
25th
B4
25th
Cereal
25th
Mr. D
25th
Craig
33rd
ActionShot
33rd
Blackout
33rd
Iglet
33rd
Katy
33rd
C4
33rd
R-Fox
33rd
Scribz
33rd
Top Gun
TOP 8
1. Exo - $115 :4sonic:
2. Polar - $60 :rosalina:
3. Mr. Esc - $30 :4olimar:
4. Nappums - :4wario2:
5. Kuma - :4sheik: / :4dk:
5. Duffy - :4villager:
7. Low- T - :4falcon: / :4fox:
7. 1neon1 - :4mario:

Smashua Kingmaker (3v3)
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
The Lean Mean Meme Machine
2nd
Salty Patch Kids
3rd
The New Day
4th
Get Shrekt
5th
Bowser's Big Blast
5th
Team Fruitbowl
7th
Wombologist
7th
Team Coldsteel
TOP 8
1. The Lean Mean Meme Machine (Mr Esc + Nerf Plz + Nappums) - $21 - :4gaw: + :4yoshi: + :4wario2:
2. Salty Patch Kids (Burandin + LOVELESS + Duffy) - $9 - :4ness: + :4mario: + :4villager:
3. The New Day (Big Pharma + Honorguru + Low-T) - $3 - :4littlemac: + :4ness: + :4wario:
4. Get Shrekt (Slifer + Kai + Polar) - :4sheik: + :4littlemac: + :rosalina:
5. Bowser's Big Blast (200!? + Tyler-W + Katy) - :4shulk: + :rosalina: + :4bowser:
5. Team Fruitbowl (Reminae + Craig + Kuma) - :4falcon: + :4myfriends: + :4dk:
7. Wombologist (Mr. D + Luis~ + Breets) - :4link: + :4tlink: + :rosalina:
7. Team Coldsteel (C4 + Blackout + Death) - :4lucina: + :4link: + :4kirby:

---
*Help! If you know the characters used by players in the bracket, please report them to me so that I can fully update this list! Players with a :substitute: are definite priorities!
---
See you all next time!

Last edited:

kuma-b4

Smash Cadet
NNID
PK_Love_Omega
I had way too much fun with DK this time.

No regrets

but expect tryhard mode soon :^)

xCerealSoup

Smash Cadet
NNID
OcarinaHeart
Thank you! I could only put two, so I put Lucina & Luigi if that's ok. Will you be coming to the Nashua Public Library tournament on June 20th? You totally should, it's free and all that!
That's fine, and yeah I probably will, could you just link me to the thread? Also, will Roy/Ryu (and Dreamland) be allowed?

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I will tag you in the next thread when it goes live. All characters will be allowed, as well as Dreamland. Mii Verse may get the Omege stage treatment, and just but an alternative Battlefield.

xCerealSoup

Smash Cadet
NNID
OcarinaHeart
I will tag you in the next thread when it goes live. All characters will be allowed, as well as Dreamland. Mii Verse may get the Omege stage treatment, and just but an alternative Battlefield.
What time is the tournament on the 20th? Along with other information

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
What time is the tournament on the 20th? Along with other information
The tournament is at 10am at the Nashua Public Library. It's probably going to be single elim as it's a convention tournament, but it depends on # of people who enter. Free to enter, has prizes. I hope to see you there!

Burandin

Smash Rookie
NNID
dswiibman
200! as shulk, tylerw was rosalina, and katy as bowser
Mr.D was Link, Luis was toon link, and breets as rosalina

Top Bottom