• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest Hub(s) @ EVO

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Trying to compile a list of hotel rooms (or whatever) that will be open for hosting Melee before, during, and/or after EVO (daily and throughout the whole event). So, let me know if your hotel room is planning on being open for smash, or whatever.

I know CT is doing their thing at their suite, just trying to figure out what else is going on outside the possible friendlies and other smash at the EVO venue.

I'll talk to Vegas Melee and see if they're planning on something, if not I'm sure there'll be places to play at.

[This isn't an attempt to make people open up their hotel rooms; if you want your room private, or your Melee invite only, keep it that way.]

hectohertz

Smash Ace
me, MDZ, and yong will be playing in our room as much as possible, we wanna play everyone

we're in room 2208 of the paris
bring tvs

we got 5 setups running today with over 20 people :D

hectohertz

Smash Ace
yes but right now there are more smashers than setups, so we cannot take on any new people. please bring a full setup if you want to come over.
also we desperately need an rf adapter to make one of the tvs work

S.D

Smash Master
I came from Australia on a month long trip so no room for a tv/cube in my luggage :/ give us a heads up if space becomes available

Top Bottom