• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in the Portland, Oregon area?

SnappyJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnappyJ
Hey guys, I just joined Smashboards and I'm looking to see if there are any smashers around the Portland area interested in playing some Project M or Melee? I've been playing PM for a while now but it kinda gets boring playing against computers all the time... I haven't played Melee in forever but it could be fun to play with people that know what they are doing and could teach me a thing or two.

FoosJr

Smash Ace

borg

Smash Rookie
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UM!!! yah hey hello?!!? I know its an old thread but...

Hey I'm around Wilsonville/Portland Oregon. Hungary for tournaments.

I'm kinda the big dog where I'm at (yes I know that means nothing in the competitve realm) but nonetheless, I am looking for someone to crush me. I need tournaments!!

GPJ4RCE

Smash Rookie
Ill smash with ya. Trying to find smashers on portland while im visiting for the next week

borg

Smash Rookie
coolio. My school is going to start in a week or so and I'll be at the Wilsonville Oregon Tech college 24-7 (pretty much) so perhaps we can plan something then.

I got this guy there as well, his name is Jason who plays mean iceclimbers and marth, he was pro and showed me his videos to prove (took a while for the borg to adapt) so there's another good battle partner. I got my friend who I spar with who plays Doc whom is my padawan. All 3 of us will be at that school regularly ;D

Top Bottom