• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashers in socal

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
me and my crew are looking for any smashers near oceanside, vista, carlsbad, escondito, exc. If you don't live far from any of these locations contact me to smash it up. We play everyday and are also lookin for some tourneys, hit me up.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I live in San Diego and am gonna be holding a tourney pretty soon. Hit me up on AIM if you're interested in holding a smashfest with my crew or something.

Odendaalrust

Smash Apprentice
TheBOSS said:
me and my crew are looking for any smashers near oceanside, vista, carlsbad, escondito, exc. If you don't live far from any of these locations contact me to smash it up. We play everyday and are also lookin for some tourneys, hit me up.
I live in vista. I have some friends that would love to play. =)
i just went to my first tourny a lil while ago. Learned a lot, it was great

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
I'm from San Marcos and I would love to Smash with you guys. What characters do you play as? I like to play with every character, but my best is Peach. AIM me any time.

AIM: MSP1219

rofa

Smash Journeyman
encinitas smashers

Hey, my friends and I smash quite regularly in Encinitas, which is quite close to all those cities u named. If anyone wishes to meet up to smash hit me up on AIM - dakingomariokart. Driving to San Marcos, Escondido, Carlsbad, etc. would be no problem for us.

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
There hasn't been any responce in this thread since August, but instead of starting a new thread I'll just respond to this one again.

If you guys or anyone else wants to smash with me, just let me know and we can figure something out. I am always looking for new people to smash with.

AIM: MSP1219

Top Bottom