• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in or near hayward

MarcstaR

Smash Rookie
Sup everyone, just saying hi! I just moved to hayward and need to keep my smash skills fresh. I'm just looking for competition near here lemme know if anyone's interested. I come from NJ and played with some great players in the NJ, Philadelphia, NY area (Velocity, Dot, Treble, Eggm, Inui, Bass, even m2k and PC) so I'm no noob. Just looking for some players in the area.
MarcstaR

BattlePenguin

Smash Rookie
Hi! Theres actually a decent number of smashers in Hayward (Bootle is the best). Im not that great, but if you wanna play jus send me a PM and we'll try n set something up : )

MarcstaR

Smash Rookie
well I'll be free thursday maybe we can link up, I'll hit u up on aim bootle X) glad to see there's at least a few players around here. Also I'll be there saturday.

Top Bottom