• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashcon: Open World Monthly #2

Bomber7

Smash Hero
First off, I want to thank everyone who came out yesterday; it was a blast! It was nice meeting all you new people and nice seeing all of you who I know already. Many thanks to the ASL crew for coming out and streaming for us, you guys are great! Thank you everyone for making this tournament quite the experience. You all should be proud of yourselves, we had about 13-15 people show up and most of the events had at least 10 entrants. That kind of participation is incredible!

Just as a reminder, there won't be an Open World Monthly until February, instead there is going to be a huge gaming convention called Smashcon, in Baton Rouge January 25th at Laser Tag (see facebook for details). Open World Monthly #3 will be scheduled for February 15th, 2014 and the ones following will be every third Saturday of each month.

Brawl Singles
1: Jnig ($24.00)
2: Brawlman ($12.00)
3: ASL Ryker ($4.00)
4: ASL M3t
5: Christian
5: ASL BSL
7: Thomas
7: Jonathan
Melee Sinlges
1: Jnig ($33.00)
2: Kenny ($16.50)
3: ASL Ryker ($5.50)
4: ASL M3t
5: Zylo
5: Brawlman
7: Gay
7: Robo
9: Code
9: Bestrin
9: Tyler
P:M Singles
1: Jnig ($30.00)
2: ASL Ryker ($15.00)
3: ASL M3t ($5.00)
4: ASL Trey
5: Christian
5: Brawlman
7: ASL BSL
7: Zylo
9: Jonathan
9: Robo
9: ASL Cubelarooso

Bomber7

Smash Hero
He did very well in all events, expecially Melee and P:M. Melee GFs came down to the last game of the last set. It was so intense. I think we have a contender with Jnig now.

BSP

Smash Legend
Lol. Characters, please.

The usual brawl players should enter melee at wintercon and see how far they get.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
What's ASL? Never mind, figured it out.And AFAIK Justin doesn't even play Melee, WTF are y'all doing? Congrats Jnig.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
GGs all. It was a fun time. This was the first and last Melee tourney I'll be entering as long as I play Smash, but I'll still **** around with P:M here and there I guess.
Shoutouts to ASL for coming and streaming and ****. Glad u guys came.
Also, shoutouts to JNig for winning everything and for our hype WFs and GFs sets. I'll defeat u eventually dammit. :p

Top Bottom