• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Fan Project Online Arena: Welcome, SSF2!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
An increasing number of fan projects are implementing online play. So this is where you find matches for those, just like you would for similar threads in canon games.

Requirements:
  • Make the game you want to play perfectly clear at the top of your post. A Super Smash Bros. Crusade player, a Super Smash Flash 2 player, and a mod player are, chances are, not going to be looking for the same opponents.
  • Post the requirements for the specific game you want, listed below.
  • Any Super Smash Bros. Brawl mod: Post your Wiimmfi Friend Code.
  • Super Smash Bros. Crusade v0.8.4: Post the server information and the type of air dodge that you want to use.
  • Super Smash Flash 2 v0.9b: Post your McLeodGaming Network account name, the special modes you want to play if applicable, and the room password if you don't want other random players joining in.

IF THERE IS AN ONLINE-READY FAN PROJECT THAT I HAVE NOT MENTIONED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE OP THE MOMENT I SEE YOUR POST.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Bumping because after a slight delay, the first McLeodGaming Network accounts have been activated (including mine), and more will only follow. Which means Super Smash Flash 2 v0.9b is now officially online-ready... provided you have the latest patch.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got my confirmation email today but I'm unable to register right but I'll post my McLeodGaming Netword ID: WarioBrose

Won't bother with Super Smash Bros. Crusade online until 0.9 is released.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
My MGN account (KarmaPilcrow) is now active and I'm looking for a match right now.

Top Bottom