• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Video Game Brawl of Fame! A platform fighter with no Nintendo! (INDIEPALOOZA))

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Job 126: Last Corridor (Undertale)

View attachment 388757

Last Corridor is a place where Frisk fight against Sans on Genocide Route.

Last Corridor as a stage is in front and is a straight field,and there is a detail: if Sans isn't on a match battle on this stage,he is on the stage as stage hazard and cameo,summoning bones and gaster blasters,and if Sans is on a match battle on this stage,Sans on stage as a cameo and stage hazard is replaced by Chara who have different attacks,Chara gives slashes with a knife.
I don't think I'm gonna allow Sans as a hazard, cameo maybe. But if he has an effect on how the stage plays like this I'm not gonna allow it.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion

Snowdin
The stage itself is a mountain-esque platform with two floating platforms resembling small bridges. In the middle of the stage, there are two patches of ice and a large hole. In the background is a box, a tree, a conveniently shaped lamp, as well as Doggo and the Nice Cream Guy. Bellow the stage is an entrance to a cave.

What are Legacy Mode Tokens?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
What are Legacy Mode Tokens?
Here's for you understand,that is MartianSnake's idea,and the Legacy Mode Tokens,i decided to give a update

I'll be resubmitted Legacy Mode for the mode job, with one added detail.

I assume arcade mode will reward players with Tokens based on the character you beat it with. So for Legacy Mode, beating it will give you a Token based on a different design/look for the character (when applicable) usually this would just use one of the designs from the alt costumes, but if that's not applicable for whatever reason, then things can get weird.

Using the six characters on the roster so far as examples we
While MartianSnake added Legacy Mode and talked about the tokens who are based on the fighter but with a different design,i will make a update for this the tokens

Pac-Man: Arcade Cabinet Pac-Man
View attachment 387897

Sonic: Classic Sonic
View attachment 387898

Lara Croft: Reboot Trilogy Lara Croft
View attachment 387899

Jill Valentine: Resident Evil 3 Jill
View attachment 387901

Space Invaders: Arcade Cabinet Space Invaders
View attachment 387903

Centipede: Millipede
View attachment 387906

Erdrick: Dragon Quest 1 Hero
View attachment 387904

Ryu: Street Fighter Alpha Ryu
View attachment 387905

Crash Bandicoot: Crash of The Titans/Mind Over Mutant Crash
View attachment 387908

Master Chief: Concept Art Master Chief
View attachment 387910

Agumon: X Antibody Agumon
View attachment 387911

Heavy: Classic Heavy
View attachment 387912

Steve: Jesse
View attachment 387913

Sub-Zero: Injustice 2 Sub-Zero
View attachment 387914

Diablo: Diablo 3 Diablo
View attachment 387915

Parappa The Rapper: Concept Art Parappa
View attachment 387916

Arle Nadja: Madou Monogatari Arle
View attachment 387918

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Sans Misc

Entrance Animation: Sans walks and looks around the stage

Taunt 1: Sans' right eye glows and extends his arm saying "you're gonna have a bad time,pal"
Taunt 2: Sans catches a trombone and plays it
Taunt 3: Papyrus appears near on Sans,Papyrus points and says "c'mon Sans,fight now!",Sans says "Papyrus,keep calm",and Papyrus disappears

Victory Animation: Papyrus hugs and carries spining and hugging Sans,Papyrus says "Sans,i knew that you won",Sans says "brother,i did on my best"
Losing Animation: Sans is sitting on the ground sleeping
Victory Music: a snippet of Megalovania

Last edited:
Top Bottom