• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - November 14th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Smash Tour is really hard to explain in words--it's tough to give out guidance tips with such limited space to type!! So I'll stop myself from saying too much--just try playing this mode three times with your friends. Smash Bros. will definitely feel even more like a party if you try this out."

Alongside a second picture, he added "There are three types of game boards. If you turn on the Custom Fighters option, the fighters will be preset with custom special moves. The number on a fighter's portrait on the game board indicates which custom move set that fighter is using--this also adds to the randomness of this mode."

Zad

Smash Apprentice
Smash Tour looks decently fun. I can't believe Smash 4 is less than 7 days away. SO MUCH HYPE!

AutumnFox

Smash Rookie
NNID
ghost_
3DS FC
2020-0198-0608
Switch FC
SW-3974-1854-1008
that mii on the bottom right is scaring me

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
I'm getting a Mario Party vibe from this along with the destruction of friendships said game brings!

GaMeR N1CK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3582-8458-4207
this looks fun! now only if nintendo made remakes of all mario party games and allowed amiibo compatibility with all the games. and by amiibo compatibility i mean actually play as the characters instead of getting mii accesories (A.K.A. Mario Kart 8)

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
I can see Smash Tour being pretty fun, with friends ofcourse.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
I'm really excited for this mode, it looks like a fun twist on Smash. Being able to steal fighters from the other players is pretty cool (especially if you know which characters the other players are good or bad with). And I like that the final battle is KO-based, so it'll be more about chasing down kills than being the last one standing.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
The number on a fighter's portrait on the game board indicates which custom move set that fighter is using--this also adds to the randomness of this mode."

If this option is readily available, does this mean... all custom moves unlocked from the beginning confirmed?

Keefer

Smash Cadet
Actually think that smash tour is going to be a lot of fun. Especially if you want to keep it on that party level game play.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
This will ruin frienship.
Want to stop being a friend with him, play Smash Tour and let the betrayel begins.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
i heard this is actually VERY compolicated and complex but i am sure once i get the hang of it and find some people who know what they are doing then it will be a party!:D

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"just try playing this mode three times with your friends."

Why three? .__.
We never know with Sakurai -.-
He was diconfirmed like a billion years ago. And don't you dare make an Alfonzo joke.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

When Ridley is battling on Pyrosphere, Aflonzo will replace him as the giant boss enemy.
Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
I actually have a quick question for you guys... which mode. Do you think is going to be better smash run or smash tour? (I don't think smash tour has online) so which would you prefer?

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
Smash Tour where all fun awaits. Catch all your fighters. You gotta catch them all! Where challenges are taken seriously you might lose your favorite character. Last one standing wins. You gotta be the very best.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I actually have a quick question for you guys... which mode. Do you think is going to be better smash run or smash tour? (I don't think smash tour has online) so which would you prefer?
Smash Run in my honest opinion is the better game mode... But I think Smash tour is a fun little game mode concept (seeing as how I myself haven't played it)

Gamer807

Smash Cadet
I hope this can go online that would be cool, but knowing smash run's fate we might not get that

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I have very few friends who like playing Smash with me competitively... (Against each other) so I can imagine I won't be playing much of this... unless there's a team mode.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I wonder why Sakurai wants us to play it 3 times... Maybe a challenge?

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
One more week till Smash Wii U and one more week of pictures. Pre-launch is wrapping up and I couldn't be more excited.

I'm sure I'll enjoy this mode, especially next weekend when everyone in my house will be smashing.

Top Bottom