• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 21st

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Well, he's shown Metal Face, yet still no showcase of the big purple guy.

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
Thank god Xenoblade gets more trophies in the Wii U version. How could you have Shulk in Smash and not have Reyn at least be a trophy?

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Oh look, a Gaur Plain background for Photo Studio. Perhaps each playable repped series will get at least one?

EDIT: ...Oh, it's a generic field. *the music that plays when you die of poisoning in Animal Crossing...I'm not making that up.*

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Finally some xenoblade Trophies, I hoping we get trophies of the whole crew.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Finally some xenoblade Trophies, I hoping we get trophies of the whole crew.
I'd say that's almost guaranteed, given we're only missing two of them now. What I'm really hoping for is trophies of some of the other major characters, like Alvis, or that one guy whose name we can't type out thanks to the auto censor...;)

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Too bad Melia isn't playable. She'd slap you so hard, you'd Regenerate. /voiceactorjokenobodywillget

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
Clearly Sakurai hasn't revealed anything too great with these PotDs about the Wii U version because there is going to be a direct, and what we are gonna see in the direct is TOO BIG for just potds :p can't wait for the direct...

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Clearly Sakurai hasn't revealed anything too great with these PotDs about the Wii U version because there is going to be a direct, and what we are gonna see in the direct is TOO BIG for just potds :p can't wait for the direct...
Yep. Looking forward to seeing how the RIdley stage hazard works on Pyrosphere.

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
It appears that the trophy of Metalface is unproportionately big. I wonder if you can adjust the scale of trophies in Photo Studio. I already noted in the previous picture of Photo Studio that the trophy of Master Hand was upside down. It seems like we'll have a lot of fun options in Photo Studio that weren't in Brawl's Trophy Hoard. I'm really feeling it.

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
Man I am completely okay with these Trophy PoTD. He could do these up until the release of the Wii U game and I'd be completely okay with it.

Dyguren

Smash Journeyman
It makes me wonder though, could there be a playable ridley and a boss ridley, the boss being other m based and the playable being braw/new design. I guess we'll find out later
Totally possible, i mean, other m ridley is a clone, not the real one. Besides, we have been seen ridley change roles in every smash bros game, i think this time is the time ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom