• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH TOURNAMENT IN ORANGE COUNTY MISSION VIEJO!!! (If people will attend that is..)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Well i'm thinking of holding one here in mission viejo but before i confirm it i would need to make sure there will be people coming :) well plz tell me if you're interested and i will try my best to set one up :)

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
me and 3 friends live real close to mission viejo so we will definitely attend =)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
alright thats great :) i need at least 10 people total and i'll start posting the info maybe less than ten. :) i have to set up the location and find a good place for one.

Lit

Smash Ace
i wish i could travel all the way out there hey 6th do u think we should go to this.....

aznforce817

Smash Lord
alright i'll pm ken and see if he will come. i'm planning to hold it in the summer since i have the most time then. Plz stay updated on this board i will continue to update if ken will come or not :)

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Count me and my friend in!!!!!!
PM me or something for details!!!!
Please though, let me know!!! I want to go to a tounament!!!!!

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Smash tournament update!

dont give up on this tournament yet guys. i'm trying to make reservations for a place or possibly my house. Just have to tweak some more stuff on the location but if you guys would like to know the location it is around This AREA.

Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688 i will continue to update as soon as i can :D and when i confirm the place :) keep checking back thanks :D

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not give up on this tounament Azn!!!!
I live very close to you and me and my friend will go for sure!
Keep it up! :)

Top Bottom