• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - T-SHIRTS Thread

nox

Smash Apprentice
=============== T-SHIRT INFO ====================

To everyone on the T-shirt list and everyone interested. The following specs CANNOT change ( aside from stock quantity) , sorry but it's just such a last minute deal that we get what we get ( plus white is the best color to get your shirt signed )

Stock quantities : 25 T-Shirts ( Possibly 30 if I get 30 garanteed orders tonight )
T-Shirt color : White
Font color : Black
Pricing : 15$ each( NO DEALS FOR MULTIPLE BUYS...e.g : 3 x T-Shirts = 45$)

Sizes : This is where YOU come into play. ORDER YOUR SHIRT AND MENTION YOUR DESIRED SHIRT SIZE or you will get the default LARGE SIZE

Capture of what the final product will look like* :

FRONT LOGO :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/patythechik/stydtshirt/front.jpg

BACK :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/patythechik/stydtshirt/back-1.jpg

GENERAL LOOK (..and yes the white guy comes with it ) :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/patythechik/stydtshirt/frontTSHIRT1-1.jpg

There will be absolutely NO REFUNDS on the T-shirts. Period. Also , AS SOON AS YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST, YOU HAVE TO PAY.

*Suggested presentation. Final product appearance may vary.

Credits :
- JiH of GOSU for the quote
- Paty for the chosen logo
- Neph for helping with logo ideas
- Everyone that supported the idea

Current Orders as of [ 23 / 02 / 2007 04:12PM ]
=========================================
1- Lanowen ( L )
2- Daisy ( XL)
3- Jarc ( M )
4- BigRick ( XXL )
5- Paty ( XS )
6- nox ( L )
7- Apoc ( M )
8- cF=) ( S )
9- Fogel ( L )
10- ThatGuy ( L )
11- Bob Lablaw ( L )
12- chesterr01( XL )
13- tect ( L )
14- TestRider ( L )
15- Locke) ( L )
16- DarkISDA ( XL )
===== Post-Order date Orders=====
17- Vegetto2k2
18- Vegetto2k2
19- Dice
20- Mystic Viper
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-

----------- End of official order list ------------

26-
27-
28-
29-
30-

============
Orders :

XS : 1
S : 1
M : 2
L : 8
XL : 3
XXL: 1
Total : 16
Rest : 9

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I would just like to know if those T shirts are from Gildan or not...

I'd like the info just in case I'd have to adjust T-shirt size

EDIT: to make myself more clear, I'll be able to check if 2X or 3X will be better for me, so the company name would be nice... pm me the name if you want heheh

Paty

Smash Apprentice
I would like to thank everyone who posted suggestions in the STYD2 thread for the logo design. I tried to create something that would have a little bit of everyone's description. I hope you're happy with the final result and that you'll buy lots of uber t-shirts!!! ^^

Thanks Jih for your awesomeness at failing at English <3
Thanks Nox for the ordering and paperasse électronique <3

Gahh take me off, you forgot the "be" before coming o.o
OMG YOU FAIL SIR

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
I would like to thank everyone who posted suggestions in the STYD2 thread for the logo design. I tried to create something that would have a little bit of everyone's description. I hope you're happy with the final result and that you'll buy lots of uber t-shirts!!! ^^

Thanks Jih for your awesomeness at failing at English <3
Thanks Nox for the ordering and paperasse électronique <3

OMG YOU FAIL SIR
^^ nice Design paty^^

cF=)

Smash Lord
15 $ ??

IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE.

I order one; adult small kk (I'll get it signed next tourney).

Damax

Smash Lord
COLORS? ... colors.... COLORS?!?.... None for me, Black - white is too post-emo goth styled with a branch of chocolate for me.

I'll try and bring a perma black pen to sign those who ask me. cuz I'm that great and you know it.

Damax

Smash Lord
=DDDD

We ordered a few extra large ones. You wil be added to the list shortly.
HINT HINT: maybe he doesn't wear Large.... cmon patty. Large is over ratted. medium and XL were proven to be about equally bought at shops.

after reviewing the research it said a little under, but its really near. Medimum approx= large approx = Xlarge

In US however some shop reported slightly Higher XL selling.

Yes I have a lot to do. but I keep doing random stuff so that's why I'm always busy ^^

nox

Smash Apprentice
List updated. Wow they are almost all gone o_O

EDIT : RaIph , was that an order ? If so , make it clear because your post certainly wasn't.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
HINT HINT: maybe he doesn't wear Large.... cmon patty. Large is over ratted. medium and XL were proven to be about equally bought at shops.

after reviewing the research it said a little under, but its really near. Medimum approx= large approx = Xlarge

In US however some shop reported slightly Higher XL selling.

Yes I have a lot to do. but I keep doing random stuff so that's why I'm always busy ^^

And that's exactly why we ordered Large t-shirts.

If we had ordered all Ms or XLs, half would have been uber happy and the other half would've been sad. Now you're going to say: "Then just buy half Medium and half Large!". But no because we would give people the possibility to choose between the two sizes. Then if we clear all the Mediums and only XLs are left, people who would have wanted M will get angry and will choke us by wrapping the XL t-shirt we handed them around our neck. And vice versa. Or they just won't buy the t-shirt.

As we only have L available, people can't complain and will take what's there. They may think "Yeah, a M would've been better" "A XL would've been better", but they will still say "It still fits".

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Believe me, most of the time, it doesn't. I know a certain person on this board who's been acting like a ***** for the past two years for absolutely no reason. And guess his continent of Origin.

nox

Smash Apprentice
T-Shirts arrived today at noon. All sizes mentionned were found and all is good in heaven.

They look ****in hot.... to all the haters : GANGBANG YOUR MOM!! :laugh:

Top Bottom