• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash mini-game challenge - "Journey"

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Smash 4 Journey
This is a small mini-game I came up with back in Brawl when I played with my friends. The objective is to work as a team to take down a CPU with 10 stocks. Sounds easy right? Well there's a catch.... you all have only one stock to do it.

Rules
- 10 Stock 99 mins (just for decoration).
- No items.
- Team attack must be on.
- Healing teammates via friendly fire is not allowed.
- Every player must self-destruct to their last stock before fighting the CPU.

Video Exhibition

There are a total of ten levels to progress through. Roll a dye to determine which CPU you will face each level. If your team successfully defeats the CPU you may proceed to the next level.

Levels
1. Battlefield :4jigglypuff::4zelda::4zss::4palutena::4sheik::4peach:
2. Final Destination :4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4samus::4lucario::4gaw:
3. Smashville :4villager::4pacman::4lucas::4bowserjr::4ness::4duckhunt:
4. Town and City :4sonic::4robinm::4falcon::4yoshi::4pikachu::4drmario::4corrin:
5. Lylat Cruise :4fox::4falco::4megaman::4rob::4olimar::4shulk:
6. Halberd :4charizard::4ganondorf::4bowser::4littlemac::4myfriends::4darkpit:
7. Whispy Woods :4mario::4luigi::4link::4mewtwo::4marth::4cloud:
8. Umbra Clock Tower :4bayonetta::4tlink::4greninja::4pit::4wiifit::4lucina:
9. Kongo Jungle :4dk::4diddy::rosalina::4ryu::4feroy::4wario:
10. "Journeys End"

The last level known as "Journeys End" will take place on Big Battlefield. The amount of stocks will be changed and set to 2. However this time, you'll be facing a team of CPU's mirroring your characters. (Ex. :4lucina:vs:4lucina:, :4feroy:vs:4feroy:,:4robinf:vs:4robinf:)

Rules
- 8 Player Smash
- 2 Stock 99 mins (just for decoration).
- No items.
- Team attack must be on.
- Healing teammates via friendly fire is not allowed.
- Every player must self-destruct to their last stock before fighting the CPUs.

Video Exhibition

I have a lot of fun playing this with all my friends and I wanted to share it with you guys. It's great for when you only have 3 players and while it can be considered "abusing" the AI it can still teach you a lot of things along the way.

Special thanks to @Izayoi and Apeanuts for helping me record and everything else to make this possible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just did this earlier today with @Dokokashira and a friend of hers! It was fun as hell even though we kept dying over and over. The closest we got was fighting a CPU ZSS and she was down to 5 stocks by the time we all died. I'd highly recommend you all try this out and upload your matches afterwards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom