• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash is raining cats and dogs. Red and Elh for Smash Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord

Who?....
Red and Elh are an anthropomorphic dog and cat duo from lesser known Namco Bandai game Solatorobo: Red The Hunter. in said game the player plays as the protagonist Red Savarin and his mech, the DAHAK. The story's setting is in Shepherd Republic where two races of people—the dog-like Caninu, and the cat-like Felineko live. The floating islands rest above a sea of Plasma. On such islands, French is the native language. and hunters like red are the main work force. along the way he befriends a young cat girl named Elh and the two team up to save the day.

How would they work in smash?..
In the game. the player can grab, lift and throw many objects and enemies. When without his mech, Red Savarin can swim, climb ladders, activate many smaller objects such as switches and treasures chests, and stun enemies with his Stungun and i think all of these could be in the move set some how. Later in the story, the player activates a secondary feature called "Trance". By defeating enemies, dealing damage and taking damage, the player builds up a meter which they can then activate to force Red into his "Hybrid" form. Here he is more human in appearance and his mech activates many new abilities. Near the end of the game, the player activates a final form named Septentrion, which consists of a brief "shoot-em up" style combat scene. I think both of these forms should be in his moveset some how. I think Elh would work sort of like a luma.. she would often stand by his side in his move set but will often attack the foes on her own with her own semi move set.

Would they fit in smash:
I think they would work well along side the likes of Fox,Falco and Wolf. They would lead to some cool show downs and i think would feel right at home in the smash-verse.

Are they likely:
I don't see them as hugely likely due to the fact that they are owned by namco and pac-man is the much more likely fighter when it comes to them. but maybe the big n and namco could think the duo could use a new game and would want to use smash to lanuch that? who knows. but i would love it if they do get in.

SUPPORTERS:
TORNADO BUS DRIVER

// don't forget to tell me if this has been done before///

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Not as a character that's playable, no. But I wouldn't mind some music, an assist, or the like. But no, we have plenty more that need to get in first. Let's worry about gettin the Pac in before other Namco fighters.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
And I thought these threads couldn't get any more weirder. But they look cool. That said, I would rather have Pac Man.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
Funny, I was just thinking about making a thread for this guy.

Also, the game was only published by Bamco. The actual developers were Cyberconnect2, best known for Asura's Wrath and the .//hack series.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yeah, no... Wandering Heroes and Pac-Man would be awesome. :awesome:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Funny, I was just thinking about making a thread for this guy.

Also, the game was only published by Bamco. The actual developers were Cyberconnect2, best known for Asura's Wrath and the .//hack series.
Too good for Smash.

darkcat1

Smash Cadet
NNID
jmdavies1
3DS FC
0731-5847-1876
I thought red with is mech could work. No foot he has some sort of stun sword. Personally I'd rather have Klonoa but I'll take this too. They are freom a Franchise called "Little Tail Bronx" that also includes a safety campaign, a cell phone game and a cutlt classic PS1 game called "Tail Concerto"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom