• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in *Berkeley* on July 28 (concord and oakland players welcome)

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
So here's the deal: I'm coming up to Berkeley from Fresno with a friend of mine for a Dream Theater concert on Saturday, but at 8:00 PM. So we figured we'd come earlier during the day and play some smash with anyone around Berkeley. The thing is, since we are visiting somebody's house, we were hoping someone else that lives in Berkeley will hold the smashfest at their house. I looked on the GSC, and all I pretty much saw were Ace, another @ce, some long Japanese name, 2 Space animal players, Dizz, m3g4v01t, Jayferd, Snap, and DBR around that area. If anybody could set up a place and a time, that'd be great. And DBR, since I won't be able to attend OC3, I really hope most of you guys are available for this and come down and visit. Heck, I'll even drive up to your guys' place that day. After all, it's not like the San Jose tournies where you had to drive 1 1/2 hours, and I STILL didn't get to play you guys there. Plus, there'll be plenty of money matches. I just want to smash with more/better guys than our small community in Central CA. Anyone up for this?

Zoap

Smash Master
we will most likely be in evo. We being(Me, Snap, Germ, Bob$, Boback, Zelgadis, Hella, Isai, SS and maybe (Lunin and Tang). GL finding people though

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Argh... well, lemme know if you guys end up being available while we're up there... do you want someway to contact me to let me know? That'd be great.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
If you could host it, that'd be great. My friend could bring a Wii if you really need us to, or I'm sure anyone else would do it up in Berkeley that's attending the smashfest. What time could we come over? Also, just PM me your address and maybe a cell number in case we get lost or have trouble or something. Let's find out who'd be available to attend this thing as well. From the looks of it, DBR won't be around along with snap, Zoap, Isai, and a few others unless we hear from them.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Just checking... are we still on for tomorrow? I'll be heading up to Berkeley tomorrow morning and I'll prolly arrive close to Noon or so, maybe a little later, so I need to know.

Top Bottom