• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ballot Poll Week 4 Results (Over 1,000 Responses)

WhizKid

Smash Rookie
I will post results every week in order to have an updated list of who is winning the race to be a dlc character. If there are any errors don't hesitate to let me know.

NEXT TIME I WILL TAKE OUT THE STUPID RESPONSES LIKE CORY AND THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF VOTES FOR ONE CHARACTER COMING FROM ONE PERSON.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Where are these votes coming from?
And is this actually a credible list?

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Thank you, for creating this ballot. by the way, is there anything that would stop voter fraud, as it appears that you can just hit submit another response? For example, if I were to vote Wigglytuff, it appears that I'd be able to do it again, with no limit.If this is true, it would explain some of these results *cough* Petey Piranha* cough*.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Thank you, for creating this ballot. by the way, is there anything that would stop voter fraud, as it appears that you can just hit submit another response? For example, if I were to vote Wigglytuff, it appears that I'd be able to do it again, with no limit.If this is true, it would explain some of these results *cough* Petey Piranha* cough*.
OMG, somebody besides me voted Wigglytuff?

_gold_

Smash Master
Small world, cause I voted Petey.
Petey Piranha is love, Petey Piranha is life.

Foster J.

Smash Ace
Wow Shantae and Isaac blew up suddenly.

I personally hope for Shantae, just as WayForward are likely easy to work with, and are even supporting the idea to make alternative customs concepts themselves.

But man, I feel a Spacie coming with the Star Fox Wii U reveal at E3

Last edited:

WhizKid

Smash Rookie
Next time I will make out the stupid responses and I will also take out the ridiculous amount of votes for one character coming from one person.

Got4n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dalil50
I voted Rayman since beginning of the Ballot, I really want him! :D

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Hey! Medusa isn't doing that bad! :awesome:

1000 votes isn't much... But still, it's nice to see some support among them.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730

Robinmyman2

Smash Rookie
I will post results every week in order to have an updated list of who is winning the race to be a dlc character. If there are any errors don't hesitate to let me know.

NEXT TIME I WILL TAKE OUT THE STUPID RESPONSES LIKE CORY AND THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF VOTES FOR ONE CHARACTER COMING FROM ONE PERSON.
i voted for viridi

Top Bottom