• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I like how sometimes there can be 15 users viewing the thread and it's silent because they are all afraid to talk....
we could be busy with something,then add to the topic on a later note :202:

-considering changing the avatar to Phantom Blood Dio. unsure yet.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like how sometimes there can be 15 users viewing the thread and it's silent because they are all afraid to talk....
Or maybe it's just they have nothing to say. Or they are writing a message at the time i post this one.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, sometimes I'm like "can someone say something so I can talk about something?"
OK so, what's your favourite lunch? Me, it's the.....

The Falcon Lunch of course.
:troll:
boom.gif

Every time a bad pun is do. A town explose in the planet. Please stop making bad joke, it's so bad. It's great.

Luig

Confused
OK so, what's your favourite lunch? Me, it's the.....

The Falcon Lunch of course.
:troll:
View attachment 78556
Every time a bad pun is do. A town explose in the planet. Please stop making bad joke, it's so bad. It's great.
Yes, making a bad pun to explode a town on the planet to make people stop making bad puns to explode towns on the planet is clearly the best way to do so.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes, making a bad pun to explode a town on the planet to make people stop making bad puns to explode towns on the planet is clearly the best way to do so.
This discussion is actually more interesting than i tought. Is that science?:4duckhunt:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
OH MY GOD FINALLY!
I beat Shadow Kanji!
Aw man, it took a few tries, but eventually, I developed a strategy and just barely pulled through.
I had a few lucky breaks, such as getting a critical on Shadow Kanji, which made him fall down.
BUT STILL.
YES.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
OH MY GOD FINALLY!
I beat Shadow Kanji!
Aw man, it took a few tries, but eventually, I developed a strategy and just barely pulled through.
I had a few lucky breaks, such as getting a critical on Shadow Kanji, which made him fall down.
BUT STILL.
YES.
I actually never saw anyone make shadow kanji fall before
---
O look at that, only 3 people are here

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which Fighting Style do you want represented in Street Fighter?
Would it either be Chun Kuk Do, and Athlete.
(Similar post due to no answers)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hes kicking you that hard? maybe you need to level up some more
Nah, I just needed to think things out a little.

Essentially I had Yosuke be the one to apply the buffs and de-buffs, Chie was the main attacker, Yukiko was primarily the healer, and the Protagonist was both a healer and attacker, depending on situation.
It got really close at the end, because I only had one item that was capable of healing poison, so Yosuke was poisoned for about half the fight.
Something I realized is that Nice Guy should be my primary focus, as he was the source of all of SK's buffs, so I took him out first.
I also realized that Tough Guy has a pretty stupid name, because he really isn't that tough.
His attacks only deal, like, 20 damage, so I just ignored him.
Once NG was down, I focused on SK, and changed up a few tactics, like switching the Protag's persona from Phoenix to Ippon-Datara (A.K.A. changing from a strong wind Persona to a Physical/Healer Persona).
And then I beat him.
It was so satisfying.

Kanji's persona looks like a Halloween blow up doll.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have the strange urge to play MK8
Nah, I just needed to think things out a little.

Essentially I had Yosuke be the one to apply the buffs and de-buffs, Chie was the main attacker, Yukiko was primarily the healer, and the Protagonist was both a healer and attacker, depending on situation.
It got really close at the end, because I only had one item that was capable of healing poison, so Yosuke was poisoned for about half the fight.
Something I realized is that Nice Guy should be my primary focus, as he was the source of all of SK's buffs, so I took him out first.
I also realized that Tough Guy has a pretty stupid name, because he really isn't that tough.
His attacks only deal, like, 20 damage, so I just ignored him.
Once NG was down, I focused on SK, and changed up a few tactics, like switching the Protag's persona from Phoenix to Ippon-Datara (A.K.A. changing from a strong wind Persona to a Physical/Healer Persona).
And then I beat him.
It was so satisfying.

Kanji's persona looks like a Halloween blow up doll.
Beating a shadow after it kills you several times always feels so good. Make you just want to say " Suck it" or as Kanji would put it, " Get Bent!"

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh? What are you talking aboot? I didn't leave no star on your awesome, star-worthy SPM levels :lol:
Yeah, it was probably your evil clone.:smirk:

But really, thanks! I tried my hardest on those two and i am really happy to see person enjoy it. :)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So many blue usernames here... Well, mine's red. (Though I don't mod this board anymore... Only the NintenZone now.)

How are you all doing?

As for me, well, I'm just listening to anime and video game soundtracks. Yoko Shimomura, ACE+ and Hiroyuki Sawano are all amazing artists. (I'm mainly listening to Xenoblade series music.)

The main theme of Xenoblade Chronicles is especially great.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i just go on my Wii U and yeah. Your right The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn it's 3.:4myfriends:

But still, thank you so much! >_< It make me really happy! :4pacman:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
So many blue usernames here... Well, mine's red. (Though I don't mod this board anymore... Only the NintenZone now.)

How are you all doing?

As for me, well, I'm just listening to anime and video game soundtracks. Yoko Shimomura, ACE+ and Hiroyuki Sawano are all amazing artists. (I'm mainly listening to Xenoblade series music.)

I am playing Project M right now but i am getting pizza soon and also thinking about what anime i am going to watch and what video games i should play.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm tempted to change the title to "Smash 4 Social Trash Can: Feel free to visit it any time!" Guh, why?

How are you all doing?

Listen to this one. I can't get it out of my head.

:231:

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I'm tempted to change the title to "Smash 4 Social Trash Can: Feel free to visit it any time!" Guh, why?

Listen to this one. I can't get it out of my head.

:231:
If this is the 6th trash can, what happened to the other 5?

Did they get "canned"?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No need to thank me...

After all, you're the one who entertained me with those levels of yours :)
I still want to show you my gratitude, because for a creator like me. See that people enjoy your creation is something so worth it! And it make me want to made more! So still, thank you Sir UNiK0Я' for making me want to create even more level!
zero_thumbs_up_by_michelrpg.gif

D

Deleted member

How are you all doing?

I'm doing good. Just browsing the web and might start work once again on my next Aspyr avatar. It's currently in the sketch phase.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
This guy that I found on youtube is saying that the Beta of SFV was an Epic Fail because the servers cannot handle alot of people online. While that maybe true he said that Capcom still sucks no matter what (I think), and that SFV would be a complete failure at launch (What he's implying of).

Heres the video of what I'm talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2xW1EIp9tQ

(The comments seem to say that the hype is complety dead soley because of the beta)

What do you think about it?
Personally, I strongly disagree with him due to the fact that he doesn't seem to know the definition of what BETA means.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This guy that I found on youtube is saying that the Beta of SFV was an Epic Fail because the servers cannot handle alot of people online. While that maybe true he said that Capcom still sucks no matter what (I think), and that SFV would be a complete failure at launch (What he's implying of).

(The comments seem to say that the hype is complety dead soley because of the beta)

What do you think about it?
Personally, I strongly disagree with him due to the fact that he doesn't seem to know the definition of what BETA means.
Why... did you make a replica of your post on the previous page?

What I wanna say is this guy who is on Youtube is saying that the Beta of SFV was an Epic Fail because the servers cannot handle alot of people online. While that maybe true he said that Capcom still sucks no matter what (I think), and that SFV would be a complete failure at launch (What he's implying of).

What do you think?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I still want to show you my gratitude, because for a creator like me. See that people enjoy your creation is something so worth it! And it make me want to made more! So still, thank you Sir UNiK0Я' for making me want to create even more level!
View attachment 78558
If you want to, you can try out my levels for ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom