• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Come onnnn, what if they are REALLY cute... Maybe then... just a little?
Depends, Can they help me study to pass my lab tests?
That's where we differ, I suppose. Because I always make an effort to talk to and meet new people at school. I'll talk to the people I sit next to, or if I am in the cafeteria and not with friends, I will go up to someone and talk to them, especially the regular "groups" that I see all the time these past years.
I don't let that get in the way of my grade though.
All Ill say is Best friend is gone, not close to anyone, might as well focus on my classes so I can graduate and get my degree.

Im no fun to be with you see

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
hehehEHEHEheheheHEHEHEHeheeheh
Falco....
man... Palutena is where its at these days tbh. . .

not that I'm weird about it or anything >_>

Palutena is just schweet. too bad she sucks : (
Your palutena is lethal :teeth: Nowadays I devoted most of my time to meta knight instead of little mac. We should battle again sometime! if ya want...

T

Trick or Treat

I've had quite a few 3 hour classes in the past. Only one of them was a lab. Sigh.

T

Trick or Treat

Depends, Can they help me study to pass my lab tests?

All Ill say is Best friend is gone, not close to anyone, might as well focus on my classes so I can graduate and get my degree.

Im no fun to be with you see
I'm sure you are fun to be with. We'd be friends if we went to the same college.

...right?

Althougu I would probably just end up annoying you during class or homework

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I know that school is a necessity in order to get ahead in life, but sometimes I get so tired...
The only thing that's keeping me from going to that miserable place is my family. They have done so much for me in order to ensure I have a better future than them. I can't stop now. I have to keep going until the end. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm sure you are fun to be with. We'd be friends if we went to the same college.

...right?

Althougu I would probably just end up annoying you during class or homework
Yeah we would be friends but we probably wouldn't hang out much because I would be doing homework/ studying a bunch
I know that school is a necessity in order to get ahead in life, but sometimes I get so tired...
This is why I cant stand that friend calling me everyday. Im so rundown by the end of the day after classes

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Being out of school this year feels calm and sure Im enjoying it but I want to keep doing and watching stuff that puts my brain to work, that's why half of the day I have NatGeo and CNN on TV while I keep studying the markets.

This magenta curse will finally disappear, even though it's not a big deal
Don't brag about losing the magenta or another premium will prank you again :troll:

T

Trick or Treat

I randomly smell olive oil.
And now I am craving it.

Yeah we would be friends but we probably wouldn't hang out much because I would be doing homework/ studying a bunch

This is why I cant stand that friend calling me everyday. Im so rundown by the end of the day after classes
I'd be somewhere in the middle of "non-friend" and that friend that calls you.

Like of course I would be your friend, though I would probably bug you too much. However it wouldn't be nearly as bad as that friend that calls you.

I annoying sometimes. I'm sorry :c

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'd be somewhere in the middle of "non-friend" and that friend that calls you.

Like of course I would be your friend, though I would probably bug you too much. However it wouldn't be nearly as bad as that friend that calls you.

I annoying sometimes. I'm sorry :c
Well really the only times I have off is on Mondays and Fridays because that class is 10 to 10:50 so I go to the game room. Thats mostly when I talk to people in there

Other then that, I have classes back to back

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So I was just on Google, searching for funny Sonic Boom images when I came across this:
Shrek's invading Sonic as well :c
I seriously got freaked out seeing this. :lol:

T

Trick or Treat

Well really the only times I have off is on Mondays and Fridays because that class is 10 to 10:50 so I go to the game room. Thats mostly when I talk to people in there

Other then that, I have classes back to back
Ahhh okay. I see.

My classes aren't really back to back. I have a lot of free time in between. I usually use it to either do homework or chill in the cafeteria for a while and talk to either my friends or other people.

D

Deleted member

I hate ios.

The reason I got the phone was because my mother was changing her phone to a newer iphone and my parents wanted to give the old one to me.

The reasons is PURELY because of the call. It is apparently more economic and pratical to have 2 fixed line.

Like, everyone now has a phone in my family so.....yeah.

But I still hate ios.....
I use a "test" phone running Android. It's underpowered, but still does the job.

Blows iOS out of the water at an instant.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
This magenta curse will finally disappear, even though it's not a big deal

Good part is that sometimes if you choose a day like that, most of the other remaining days are really short
its a big deal... its a very big deal.....
trust me

D

Deleted member

Don't brag about losing the magenta or another premium will prank you again :troll:
I would but:
1. I don't give a ****
2. I have idea how to do it in the first place

its a big deal... its a very big deal.....
trust me

It is to you, but only because you choose to make a big deal, even though at this point I'm pretty sure most people would appreciate if you never did again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
One of the B-day presents that my friend recieved was the GCN Adapter from another friend, that was a real moment between bros.

T

Trick or Treat

I would but:
1. I don't give a ****
You go to the prank subforum in the Disco Room and make a thread stating who to prank.

I would post a link but:
1. I don't give a ****

2. ......I guess that's it.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I would but:
1. I don't give a ****

It is to you, but only because you choose to make a big deal, even though at this point I'm pretty sure most people would appreciate if you never did again.
smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh

can't deal right now

can't

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
My school scheduling is weird.

We start at 9:00AM, roll call at 8:50.

We have 5 periods within the day that are 1 hour each. We have recess at 11AM that goes for 20mins and Lunch at 1:20PM that goes for 40mins.

Then we finish at 3:05.

Then on Thursday its the same, except we have 50min periods with 6 periods within the day. Recess and lunch at the same times as always.

T

Trick or Treat

Stop shaking your head so much. You'll get a headache
http://smashboards.com/forums/prank-party.462/

I guess I do give a slight ****

We have 5 periods within the day that are 1 hour each. We have recess at 11AM that goes for 20mins and Lunch at 1:20PM that goes for 40mins.

Then on Thursday its the same, except we have 50min periods with 6 periods within the day. Recess and lunch at the same times as always.
This is weird and I don't like it. My high school had the same schedule every day.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Ahhh okay. I see.

My classes aren't really back to back. I have a lot of free time in between. I usually use it to either do homework or chill in the cafeteria for a while and talk to either my friends or other people.
Yeah, I dont have time to chill but Oh well I guess.. More time to focus on class work

Hm, I may be strange, I dont find that weird at all lol

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
T

Trick or Treat

I just noticed that Space got banned again apparently? How long ago did this happen and how have I not noticed until now? I noticed he wasn't showing up hut I just thought he was busy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

That is high school right?
Mine was more compressed
We started at 7AM with 4 classes of 50 minutes, with 30 minutes recess at 10AM followed by 3 more classes, exit time was 12:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom