• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh yeah, I got an infraction. Kinda asked for it though, so it's okay.

Well, I gotta continue my storybards. By the way, there's 68 users in total on this thread. That's a lot, but it ain't surprising either. And thank god the whinning stopped.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My question is;
Is this game N3DS exclusive or can we play Triforce Heroes on 3DS/2DS as well? :4pacman:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
While I'm still heavily disappointed... if Capcom has something to say about the upcoming Monster Hunter games, let me know; tag me if you have to. I know I have my sights set on MHX (maybe the other one too if I can get the right pet), though I gotta get me another 3ds, to make up for my current one's circle pad being worn out.
:4palutena:

Last edited:

Soul.

lmao the Digital Event video on YouTube...
"Nintendo is going to lose so many fans today"

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
This Nintendo direct was terrible. Worst E3 ever. Why? Because Nintendo just proved to me that they don't care about the Wii U and are gonna put an amiibo paywall to everything. For example, take Animal Crossing Party. That game looks like it can't even be played without amiibo. And that was the only new Wii U announcement along with Mario Tennis. But NO, criticizing Nintendo is a no go on this forum, right?

T

Trick or Treat

^This.

In fact, that Japanese Direct from 2 weeks ago shouldn't have happened. I mean seriously, what were they thinking! It's almost as though they thought they'd have less time than they did, and then ending up having a ton of filler (10 minutes of Skylanders, seriously). The new Chibi Robo, Dr. Mario and a good bit Fire Emblem: Fates would have helped. Even the release of Earthbound Zero on Wii U VC would have been better than 8 minutes of a girl droning on about Yarn Yoshi's Wooly World.

And Animal Crossing Party U, had to be the absolute low-point of the event. Even though I'm not mad about the AC series, what the Hell Nintendo! You already have one mediocre AC spinoff coming for the 3DS, Mario Party 10 just came out 4 months ago, who really needed this game in their lives?

Ugh, looks like I'm buying a PS4 this year.

[/rant]
That is a valid point. Don't get me wrong, I am interested in the Animal Crossing Festival game, but as you said, it just seems to be poor timing. With Mario Party 10 just comibg out this year, and then another spin off AC game. Not a big deal, but I just think the timibg could have been better. I still think it looks good though.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
This Nintendo direct was terrible. Worst E3 ever. Why? Because Nintendo just proved to me that they don't care about the Wii U and are gonna put an amiibo paywall to everything. For example, take Animal Crossing Party. That game looks like it can't even be played without amiibo. And that was the only new Wii U announcement along with Mario Tennis. But NO, criticizing Nintendo is a no go on this forum, right?
You can criticize it as long as you are not acting like an ***hole, which you were.
Stop accusing us of "blindly defending nintendo" while you act like a baby.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I should also mention that flaming for the opposite reason won't be tolerated, either.
You just want it all, don't you? :troll:

Eh. My mana is too low to cast flame spells here anyways. Though I wouldn't waste them here. Starting riots on Smashboards is boring. They all start and end the same way. Maybe some extra rustled jimmies and salt from time to time, but it just isn't enough to quench my thirst for entertainment. :4villager:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Stop this unnecessary crying, i didn't like Nintendo's E3 too but I'm not taking it over the top like you do. Star fox Xenoblade X, mario maker is coming out this year, it may not had new announcements but at least we have games this year.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Platinum Games is making Nier 2! HOLY CRAP! Nier had an amazing OST and story with only decent combat, but Platinum Games?! There's also Star Ocean 5 and... Kingdom Hearts III looks okay. I don't know, it's just it looks okay; nothing hype or extraordinary like when MGSV popped up or Star Fox Zero or Dishonored 2. It just looks like a "modern" Kingdom Hearts game. Oh, and Star Fox Zero reminds me of Robotech: Battlecry with the transforming vehicles, especially the dinky dino one.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Platinum Games is making Nier 2! HOLY CRAP! Nier had an amazing OST and story with only decent combat, but Platinum Games?! There's also Star Ocean 5 and... Kingdom Hearts III looks okay. I don't know, it's just it looks okay; nothing hype or extraordinary like when MGSV popped up or Star Fox Zero or Dishonored 2. It just looks like a "modern" Kingdom Hearts game. Oh, and Star Fox Zero reminds me of Robotech: Battlecry with the transforming vehicles, especially the dinky dino one.
All I know about Nier is Ending D.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, maybe if you had a better argument other than "Oh, I hate Amiibos and Nintendo is terrible" we would listen to your opinion. But as for right now, it's not constructive at all, nor unbiased.

So, as long as you give an objective opinion on something, you're good. If you're crying and not caring about others opinions, or treat them like crap, then we won't listen. Simple as that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Closing the thread for a few minutes while I compose a post to yell at all of you. Hold up.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Here's how the Twitch chat was during the event in a nutshell:

"POKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONPOKÉMONRIPNINTENDOPOKÉMON"
Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire just came out so if they expected a major installment this soon then they were just setting themselves up for disappointment. People also have to realize that Nintendo makes most of its own games so there's typically a 3-4 year hiatus between most of the major franchises and a 1-2 year gap between the most popular ones like Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda. New DK, Kirby, Pokemon, Mario Kart, Zelda, Tomodachi, and Smash Bros games came out last year and new Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, Yoshi, Fire Emblem (in Japan), Animal Crossing, Xenoblade, Chibi Robo, and Star Fox games have either already been released or are going to be released this year, not to mention new IPs like Splatoon and Code Name: S.T.E.A.M were already released and Yokai Watch is about to make the jump across the pond. So, that said, people really need to view these events with more realistic expectations.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
First off, for shame, all of you. For those that were amicable, good on you. That is, the very few of you who this applies to.

Let me start with this: calling people idiots for liking the Digital Event is a no-go. You know who you are.

But even further, even MORE SO than the people berating those who liked it were those of you who did like it berating the opinions of those who didn't.

Your opinion isn't law. They have just as much of a right to show their dissatisfaction as you do your satisfaction. Deal with it.

AND ANOTHER THING, for BOTH sides. Those schadenfreude-laden popcorn gifs and "gimme your salt/tears" comments? The "To the dumbasses that actually enjoyed this:" comments? If I see any more of those people are getting hit with automatic two-pointers. Enough. If you honestly get off to others' disappointment you belong in a psych ward. And I don't think any of you belong in a psych ward, so don't act like you do.

What a ****ing disgrace, how some of you acted. Appalling. Simply appalling. You people are lucky I didn't permanently close the thread outright.

I'll post my opinion on the Digital Event in a bit. Don't ever let me see you people act like that again.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So my top 3 things from E3 2015

Smash Bros. DLC
Kingdom Hearts III
Ratchet and Clank

EDIT: Also goodnight, though now it's more good morning for me

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
First off, for shame, all of you. For those that were amicable, good on you. That is, the very few of you who this applies to.

Let me start with this: calling people idiots for liking the Digital Event is a no-go. You know who you are.

But even further, even MORE SO than the people berating those who liked it were those of you who did like it berating the opinions of those who didn't.

Your opinion isn't law. They have just as much of a right to show their dissatisfaction as you do your satisfaction. Deal with it.

AND ANOTHER THING, for BOTH sides. Those schadenfreude-laden popcorn gifs and "gimme your salt/tears" comments? The "To the dumbasses that actually enjoyed this:" comments? If I see any more of those people are getting hit with automatic two-pointers. Enough. If you honestly get off to others' disappointment you belong in a psych ward. And I don't think any of you belong in a psych ward, so don't act like you do.

What a ****ing disgrace, how some of you acted. Appalling. Simply appalling. You people are lucky I didn't permanently close the thread outright.

I'll post my opinion on the Digital Event in a bit. Don't ever let me see you people act like that again.
dont treat me like a kid, I stopped adding to the drama. I just wanted to talk about SMM D:
anyway, About this 3DS Zelda game. I feel like I'm going to make A LOT of enemies

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Let me add some fun in this thread again:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom