• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I may be an evil genius but I am only human. If someone is posting spam then please report it, especially if it's a staff member. As it's a lot of fun making fun of co-workers. :p

Close enough. :rolleyes:
oh so we can do one lines again?
Looks like meat is back on the menu boys.

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Someone called me?

I meant more in a logical reason. Link could move while shooting in his games, well, 3D games, but still. Samus, Mario, Luigi, etc. could all move while shooting in their games, but for whatever reason, most projectile users are locked in placed like dummies while shooting... NINTENDO LOGIC! DAMN YOU!
it sucks not being able to just do stuff don't it?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I meant more in a logical reason. Link could move while shooting in his games, well, 3D games, but still. Samus, Mario, Luigi, etc. could all move while shooting in their games, but for whatever reason, most projectile users are locked in placed like dummies while shooting... NINTENDO LOGIC! DAMN YOU!
To be fair, there's always Mega Man.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Close enough. :rolleyes:
Now all I need to make sure is that my stupid reactions have a substantial amount of characters before I post. Oh look, it appears I have fulfilled the amount necessary to post. TIME FOR AN IMAGE!

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Now all I need to make sure is that my stupid reactions have a substantial amount of characters before I post. Oh look, it appears I have fulfilled the amount necessary to post. TIME FOR AN IMAGE!
Uncanny link 7.png

(Sorry, the number you have tried to reach is no longer in service)

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
it sucks not being able to just do stuff don't it?
No kidding. Case in point: Luigi cannot wall-jump. Let me repeat that: LUIGI CANNOT -BLEEPING- WALL-JUMP!

(Dr.) Mario can't crawl and Samus can't use any of her other beams like oh, I don't know ICE BEAM!

To be fair, there's always Mega Man.
Hence, Nintendo Logic. It's like certain things are fine and then there's stupid stuff.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I always wanted a Pokemon character that did a legit evolution as a Final Smash, then just reverted back to it's original form. You'd be like, "Wut." Also, fabulous new Wobbuffet sig.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'll admit, there are far worse cases of Nintendo Logic. Case and point, Pokemon.
No kidding. Nintendo Logic: Electric-types can't get paralyzed. Real life logic: BREAK IT'S MOTHER- *gets dragged off and sedated again*

Oh, and Link's inability to climb certain things that all he has to do is lift his leg and put it over the damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom