• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey guys, what's up-
I must go, duwang needs me.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I was supposed to be in the middle of drawing something but then I started watching DBZ. :p
Speaking of DBZ, someone on YouTube got offended when I mentioned Krillin has enough power to wreck Earth, of course this came about after they were low balling him saying he's a weakling or whatever.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Speaking of DBZ, someone on YouTube got offended when I mentioned Krillin has enough power to wreck Earth, of course this came about after they were low balling him saying he's a weakling or whatever.
Krillin cuts through the entire planet like a katana through butter, 10/10 godstomp. :p

People don't realize that even the weakest DBZ characters besides civilians are super strong. Hell, even CHICHI is superhuman. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Krillin and Tien may not be as strong as the Saiyans but still they're the strongest earthlings.

This is it. Judgment Day. Not only for me, but for the project creator as well. If you don't make your final decision today...

Blood will be spilt.
Also, the Pokemon Go app seems pretty cool. Hopefully it'll get constant updates because it needs them.

Tea blends? Who would've thought. I'd like to know that answer myself because nothing about her strikes me as Indian.
I'd also want to know why Blanc's attacks are German (though I kinda see a tiny bit of German in her).
--------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHAHA. I GOT THE 80000th POST. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. BEST DAY EVER. HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
*cough cough*
Also, the announcer sounds like the female version of TFS Goku. Which is kinda awesome and cute at the same time
Your prize is a taste of the Disco Room :yeahboi:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Krillin cuts through the entire planet like a katana through butter, 10/10 godstomp. :p

People don't realize that even the weakest DBZ characters besides civilians are super strong. Hell, even CHICHI is superhuman. :p
It often feels amusing how you can have a hard time taking down a powerful foe, and yet someone who's stronger calls that powerful foe a "weakling". That was the case with Raditz, where Goku and Piccolo actually had to work together to defeat him, and yet Nappa calls Raditz a weakling.

Sometimes, it boggles the mind how all the villains from Dragon Ball are mere pushovers when compared to the Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT villains.

MainJPW

M.T.A

Pretty much.

I brought up power levels of course (a system that Akira Toriyama used for a reason, not to mention I got the info an official source being the Daizenshuu) and I compared Krillin to a confirmed planet destroyer (saiyan saga Vegeta) who's power level was 18,000, in the Daizenshuu Krillin is at 75,000 by the end of the Frieza arc. Full powered Kamehameha wave, boom, ****ed Earth. Master Roshi himself vaporized the moon with a Kamehameha wave and isn't anywhere near Krillin's league by the Freeza arc and beyond.

He didn't wanna hear any of it though so he told me he didn't read it and blocked me. You claimed that Krillin was weak so I tried to debunk that claim and you don't wanna hear it? Then don't downplay lol. He'd literally be disagreeing with most members of any Dragonball forum out there, most of them agree that Krillin, Tenshin and probably Yamcha can destroy Earth. Sorry for the nerd ****.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
It often feels amusing how you can have a hard time taking down a powerful foe, and yet someone who's stronger calls that powerful foe a "weakling". That was the case with Raditz, where Goku and Piccolo actually had to work together to defeat him, and yet Nappa calls Raditz a weakling.

Sometimes, it boggles the mind how all the villains from Dragon Ball are mere pushovers when compared to the Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT villains.
And then there's super. :p

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
And then there's super. :p
Alternate timelines can definitely do that. Cooler only appeared in two Dragon Ball Z movies, but he somehow made a cameo appearance in Dragon Ball GT. In fact, most Dragon Ball Z movies appear to be alternate timeline stuff, except for Bojack and Janemba.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Alternate timelines can definitely do that. Cooler only appeared in two Dragon Ball Z movies, but he somehow made a cameo appearance in Dragon Ball GT. In fact, most Dragon Ball Z movies appear to be alternate timeline stuff, except for Bojack and Janemba.
Was fairly sure Bojack was non canon too. :p

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Was fairly sure Bojack was non canon too. :p
I do know that when Goku fought Janemba, he mentioned that Janemba was the second opponent where he had to transform into his Super Saiyan 3 state. And when Goku and Vegeta performed fusion to become Super Gogeta and take down Janemba's final form, they would perform the fusion technique again in Dragon Ball GT, but in their Super Saiyan 4 states.

Alternate timelines can mess things up though, as you have one timeline that features the Super Saiyan 4 state, while another timeline has the Super Saiyan God state, which doesn't exist at all in the Dragon Ball GT timeline. This also goes as far as the villains, where in Dragon Ball GT, Omega Shenron was the most powerful villain in existence.

And then there's Beerus, who can easily take down a Super Saiyan 3 warrior with just a single smack on the neck. And since Beerus exists in a timeline where the Super Saiyan 4 state doesn't exist, it's never known how well he can handle Super Saiyan 4 warriors. But if Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta can swat Omega Shenron like a fly, I'm pretty sure that he can compete against Beerus, and hold his own at the same time, or at least until the fusion wears off.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Krillin and Tien may not be as strong as the Saiyans but still they're the strongest earthlings.

Your prize is a taste of the Disco Room :yeahboi:
:025::025::025:
Also, the way I see it, Krillin is the guy who always leaves his chainsaw in his shed (that being the Kienzan/Destructo Disc). He could mutilate the strongest foes out there and instill fear, but he chooses not too.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I do know that when Goku fought Janemba, he mentioned that Janemba was the second opponent where he had to transform into his Super Saiyan 3 state. And when Goku and Vegeta performed fusion to become Super Gogeta and take down Janemba's final form, they would perform the fusion technique again in Dragon Ball GT, but in their Super Saiyan 4 states.

Alternate timelines can mess things up though, as you have one timeline that features the Super Saiyan 4 state, while another timeline has the Super Saiyan God state, which doesn't exist at all in the Dragon Ball GT timeline. This also goes as far as the villains, where in Dragon Ball GT, Omega Shenron was the most powerful villain in existence.

And then there's Beerus, who can easily take down a Super Saiyan 3 warrior with just a single smack on the neck. And since Beerus exists in a timeline where the Super Saiyan 4 state doesn't exist, it's never known how well he can handle Super Saiyan 4 warriors. But if Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta can swat Omega Shenron like a fly, I'm pretty sure that he can compete against Beerus, and hold his own at the same time, or at least until the fusion wears off.
Gonna be honest don't have any plans to watch GT.

But maybe that's because Trunks is my favorite character. :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was starting to think that I wasn't into gaming anymore. Neptunia proved how seriously wrong I was. I've already poured 30 hours into the game... I think I haven't a game this much since Return to Dreamland a few years ago. :laugh:

And then there's ReBirth 2 and 3.... This will take a while.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I was starting to think that I wasn't into gaming anymore. Neptunia proved how seriously wrong I was. I've already poured 30 hours into the game... I think I haven't a game this much since Return to Dreamland a few years ago. :laugh:

That's nothing I've sunk 475 hours into OSU in the last 8 months that's like 2 hours everyday. help me plz

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

On an unrelated note who made the art in your avi and where can I get more? :p

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Alright Mr. Project Creator, you have from now until the time I wake up to make a decision and give me a notification. If I don't see that notification......
Well, tomorrow is Garbage Day, after all.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ocarina of Time Glitchess% is on SGDQ. About to obtain the Song of Time. Seems pretty interesting so far. Definitely looking forward to that Glitch exhibition.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
New here, didn't know what or where to start. Wassup
Introducing yourself at the Welcome center may help.
aside from that,welcome!

----------------------------------------

This slice of life anime of the season is so warming.
I caught the first ep of this and I'm ready for feels.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
So guess what I just did.
I watched some CS: GO from television. (Well, I'm not that much into it, only watched abut an hour, it would have lasted much longer) It actually aired as a real program. And it was brought to us by our national broadcasting company, so it is actually quite a big deal.
Isn't this a wonderful time to be alive.

New here, didn't know what or where to start. Wassup
Welcome, welcome. Please do enjoy your stay.
I'd greet you properly, but I am also quite new to this so I don't have proper memes to use right now.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So me and my fiancée just got back from seeing Finding Dory

Im glad I was so persistent on finding a time to see this. It was SO GOOD! I kinda thought Dory came from a farther off place than the place Nemo and Marlin live, but I would have NEVER guessed it would've been in California. I was even more surprised she was born in an aquarium.

As for the new characters they introduced, my favorite of those would have to be Destiny. Bailey was also pretty funny, but Hank? Eh, I'm not used to him yet. The Sea Lions were also pretty funny, especially Gerald trying to sit on the rock with the others. That slaps me on the knee.

I also liked how Marlin and Nemo went through all the trouble to help Dory out in California.

Final Rating: 10/10. I'll be watching the shelves like a hawk for the Blu Ray/DVD version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom