• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
A funny Smash moment of mine from last night.

This is why I don't like playing with items.

Shame how we don't talk about Smash here more often. :|
I've had something similar happen. In Classic Mode on 9.0 I was on Lylat Cruise. Last life against last CPU. He could have died from one last Shadow Ball, but just as I shot it, a Bob-omb appeared right before me. It exploded and KO'd me...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I dunno. I think my excessive talkativeness early-on actually got me modded. :laugh:

:231:
thats true, and you're a pretty gr8 mod.
its kinda about post quality though, mainly. and sometimes if you post too much you lose any "quality" you may have had from just trying to post.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
thats true, and you're a pretty gr8 mod.
its kinda about post quality though, mainly. and sometimes if you post too much you lose any "quality" you may have had from just trying to post.
That's true. Back in early `13, it was actually possible to post a lot and yet have a quality; speculation was actually quite healthy.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Someone's trying to get a domestic abuse simulator through Steam Greenlight.
*siiiiiiiiiigh*

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
... wowie.
just... why? would anyone... play it?
Beats me. (No pun intended.) Looks like most people voting for it are anti-SJWs crying "freedom of speech" and "CENSORSHIIP".
Like usual, the dev's trying to pass it off as "satire" while having no understanding of what the word means.
That word is pretty much the "It's just a prank" for controversial developers.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
aldelaro5 aldelaro5

It seems it's impossible to install the dependencies for dolphin (the stable one, at least) on Mint 17.3... Looks like I'll had to install rafaela now and then update. Ooooooh boy.

that;s very weird, it';s very easy to get stable dolphin 4.0.

idk what the guy for the dependencies did, but now you get why having a distro based on 14.04 is a con after a while: it;s getting less support.

This is why I can;t wait for mint 18 :)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
made more sprites (including the one in my profile picture)

hows everyone else doing? im good myself.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I forgot how good the Wolf Armor looks in Skyrim, so I decided to take a break from my Paladin, and make a build around a True Nord Companion, using gear found through the Companion quest line. This is a little information on where my character is right now.

Name: Britria
Level: 19
Race: Nord
Weapon: Nord Hero Sword
Shield: Shield of Ysgramor
Armor: Wolf Armor (Full Set)
Amulet: Amulet of Talos
Ring: None
Skills: One-Handed, Block, Heavy Armor, Smithing, Speech
Stats: 100 Magicka, 240 Health, 160 Stamina
Questlines Completed: Companions
Current Questline: Main Quest (Storyline) - Diplomatic Immunity

So yeah it's pretty basic. I cured myself of lycanthropy because as a True Nord, I would want to, when I die, go to Sovngarde, rather then Hircine's realm. That and this character doesn't benefit from being a werewolf. I'm gonna be perking Alchemy in the future so I can make potions that heal myself, powerful Fortify One-Handed potions and poisons, which increases my DPS. Despite being very basic, it's very strong and fun to play.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
made more sprites (including the one in my profile picture)

hows everyone else doing? im good myself.
I'm doing okay. :)
Just sitting in class, while everyone's doing work. Lol
Also nice sprite work there with your avi. :D I thought it was one of those modded sprites or something.

Last edited:

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Waiting for my next college class here. Four hours worth of a gap between classes is a maaaajor pain in the rear. :(

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm doing okay. :)
Just sitting in class, while everyone's doing work. Lol
Also nice sprite work there with your avi. :D I thought it was one of those modded sprites or something.
Waiting for my next college class here. Four hours worth of a gap between classes is a maaaajor pain in the rear. :(
thank ye lol.
classes sound rip.
my teachers are chill so i finish class early

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Oh, turns out I've been sitting by a fellow competitive Smasher all along. He even went to (and unfortunately drowned) in The Big House 5 pools.

I like dis guy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I realized that hiding a 24 in a jpg image can be annoying because the quality of the background suffers a lot in this format.
I would use png but that 97KB size limit here is kinda frustrating :023:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, the Power Ball drawing is gonna happen tonight. Hopefully someone wins this time so I can put all this behind me and get back to my regular register traffic.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I didn't know they captured crows in that way. I remembered them being a nuisance in Tokyo.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well, the Power Ball drawing is gonna happen tonight. Hopefully someone wins this time so I can put all this behind me and get back to my regular register traffic.
my mom bought tickets for some reason.
i dont understand why. you have a higher chance to get hit by a meteor than winning.
I've never seen A New Hope but I'll take your word for it. I liked it. It was fun.
yeah, the movie was fun fo' sure. pretty good summer flick in all honesty.
loved the storm trooper designs and kylo's mask.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
i dont understand why. you have a higher chance to get hit by a meteor than winning.

Kylo's mask was kinda ugly

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, here's something I don't understand about CoD (and for most voice chat enabled games): If some kid is annoying you, wouldn't you just mute them? Why does it always seem like an issue when there's such an easy method of dealing with the situation? I ask cause I just went through it.

Decided to play some Black Ops, when some little kid- a squeaker to be exact- started talking. He was a little piss bucket too, calling our team gay and stuff. But then another dude, not a squeaker, got angry and told the kid to shut up. They got into a verbal confrontation that lasted until the match ended, which took a few minutes or more, when the older dude left.

Is it really necessary to allow such childish nonsense to continue for so long? Just mute them and be done with it- there's no consequences, I promise. Because clearly he wanted the kid to be silent. :rolleyes:

Now you might be thinking, "Why didn't you mute them?" and my answer is simple: it was funny. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
kinda like hurley from lost.
i think he won the lottery? 4 8 15 16 23 42.
tbh I would find a way to choose those numbers if I play lottery...

...even if I end in an island with a smoke monster that makes mechanical sounds

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
So, here's something I don't understand about CoD (and for most voice chat enabled games): If some kid is annoying you, wouldn't you just mute them? Why does it always seem like an issue when there's such an easy method of dealing with the situation? I ask cause I just went through it.

Decided to play some Black Ops, when some little kid- a squeaker to be exact- started talking. He was a little piss bucket too, calling our team gay and stuff. But then another dude, not a squeaker, got angry and told the kid to shut up. They got into a verbal confrontation that lasted until the match ended, which took a few minutes or more, when the older dude left.

Is it really necessary to allow such childish nonsense to continue for so long? Just mute them and be done with it- there's no consequences, I promise. Because clearly he wanted the kid to be silent. :rolleyes:

Now you might be thinking, "Why didn't you mute them?" and my answer is simple: it was funny. :troll:
thats true. but... for some reason i like hearing these kids mention me.
i may have a problem...
that being said i dont play CoD so. im good.
tbh I would find a way to choose those numbers if I play lottery...

...even if I end in an island with a smoke monster that makes mechanical sounds
a time warping, limbo island with smoke monsters, god, the devil, a vault, and TIME TRAVEL
lost was a weird show but i love it.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice

Everyone knows the chance of winning is slim. But hey, someone wins qnd it could be anyone.

If you have a couple of dollars lying around I don't see why not. $2 for a chance to win millions? Yeah, pretty easy decision. Not like I won't eat if I drop two dollars.

Holy ****, **** the Upper Cathedral Ward in Bloodborne.
I'm at the Unseen Village. The Bowblade is amazing and my favorite weapon in the game. It helps a lot and I am excited for New Game+

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Should I feel bad for liking the Sonic Boom TV Series? :086:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I think I just got hit on...

What. What do I do? I'm so flustered.

Why is this happening.

I'm probably overthinking it. >///<

Status