• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Size of the stages?

MyBurden

Smash Cadet
I hope alot of these stages are big enough, and not small like melee. It seems like in melee the stages were to small compared to the size of the characters, like the characters were giant without being giant, like how foxes ship got downscaled from 64 to melee. You also see the difference on melee if you looked at a past stage and compared it to a original melee stage. A few melee stages seemed alright though. So far in the updates though the stages look alright, and I love how they have more stage hazards this time around and the background changes, especially Castle Siege. Can never be to sure until the game comes out though?

susu_atari

Smash Ace
We should all just shut up and wait for the game to come out.
So... I heard you don't know what forums are for, eh?

I don't know about you, but we're all here to discuss Smash Bros. Brawl. You should try it.
Here, let me show you:

I thought most of the stages in Melee were of a fine size, although, from the look of it, the stages in Brawl look a little bit bigger. Maybe a little more space would be nice. Hyrule Temple, though... too big...

MyBurden

Smash Cadet
I know what you mean, it's a pain in the *** when the screen zooms out, you cant even see yourself fighting. If they do bring back the Star Fox ship, I hope they make it the size of the 64 version, and not the melee one. It went from my favorite stages, to one of the ones I hated to play.(and my friends LOVE that stage too.)

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I agree, the stages were too small in Brawl. Espically for anyone who played with 4 players. I hate how small Yoshi's Island is, and how bad of a level it is for Peach, and how great it is for Marth or CF... Ughh. They look a little bigger this time.

Top Bottom