• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Single Team Team Battle Glitch

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
After testing out something with the team battle palettes within the game, I noticed that I am able to start team battles with everyone on the same team.

Since the game cant register an opponent, the game gives you an instant win, and oddly enough, all the players who "participated" are stacked onto the same tile so that the victory poses are all meshed together.

The game does not freeze for me at all during this, and even continues as if a normal brawl had just ended, so this is not a big deal.

SnazzyPierre

Smash Rookie
Honestly, I kinda like that that's in this if it doesn't freeze anything. I hope it stays in!

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
PLEASE DON'T remove this before I have a chance to try it out.

Kati

Smash Lord
This isn't a glitch. PM allows you to start a match no matter what. Switch to a timed match and you can either do an infinite 1p practice session without the camera being bothered by another character or a match like you described.

Top Bottom