• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shiek vs peach M0ney matCh

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
hate to say it but, i aggree. lol we looked all over for descent players, in our region, he was one of the few we found. nobody knows about him, but honestly he's not that bad i think.

mog87

Smash Ace
well i guess he wont be traveling to any other tournaments since you guys like took all his money n stuff.

ancientevil11

Smash Apprentice
i said it before...i love your Sheik R4w. $50 is a very satisfying prize lol. gotta get some more matches this weekend...and we gotta see how we do in teams. call us up either one of you guys.

laterz...

offcell

Smash Apprentice
He's gotta be rich to be money matching people like that :p There were a lot of dsmash's that shouldn't have been done. It left her way open. I lol'ed at the last match where she did 3 in a row on that platform with sheik on the other side of the stage.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
yeah, me too. lol but, its wiered. he offered a money match after we beat him, so we thought that maybe he was taking it easy on us. wierd huh?

lol @mog8 thats pretty funny what you said. i guess he wont.

Love

Smash Rookie
:: Wakes Up Wipes Drool off Keyboard ::

Thats one bad Cross dresser Seeing as how the matches make perfectly clear that R4wguy pwned him just wanna say Good job 50$ for playing a game thats a dream job right after Getting paid to sleep. Hers a thought with tight spandex on where does the Ladyboy get her needles...... Now that belongs on Unsloved Mysteries

:: Eye Lids slam shut Head Bangs into keyboard (Back To Work) ::

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
oh **** its synikal wtf , how has it been dude, LOOONG TIME with out seeing each other, i heard you stop playing dude, thats sad to hear man, you marth was one of the prettys marths ive ever seen, you combos were sick dude, hopefully you'll do a comeback for Brawl, in the mean time dog, thanks and hope to see you soon, I heard your fuking big as *** , they say you look like Ferg (Kimbo slice) lol just kidding iam just talking **** hahaha later dude take care.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Sup Sheikfreak. Nice to hear from you too man. I've been retired for a long while now (almost a year) though I did pop up at MLG Orlando in August.

I actually plan on coming back and making Lime Fury's tournament next Saturday my first stop. Hope to see and the rest of the crew there. Take care man.

-Kimosabae
(who the fvck is Ferg?)

mog87

Smash Ace
Ferg is" Kimbo Slice" you can find his vids on youtube...he has quite a few catches phrases as well.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
hey wats good sinikal? remember me, syko? i played the marth out of the crew. good to hear from you again. so your coming back to the world of smash huh? welcome back, im interesting in seeing how youlle play this time around.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
wow, you really dont remember me? naw i didnt play the samus. thats reggie. i mained marth then played with fox. we went to tipmans house, and flowen was there i beat him first match, of 2 out of three with marth. i kept power shielding his lasers. i played tipmans ganon with bowser and almost beat him, remember? you always gave me props on how my mind games were good and ****. think hard dude you should remember.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's this saturday in west palm beach. Should be a pretty big turnout, a good chunk of the good central fl talent is going to be there as well as the usual south fl people.

Prac352

Smash Lord
idk...they were kinda weak...the peach definitely needs to improve...peace

-hiroshi
In every post of yours that I have seen, you are tearing somebody down. It's never even remotely constructive. I want to see how well you play. I would like to see just how much merit anything you say has. Seriously, posting stuff like "they were kinda weak" without any suggestions or advice for improvement only makes you look like an ***.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
In every post of yours that I have seen, you are tearing somebody down. It's never even remotely constructive. I want to see how well you play. I would like to see just how much merit anything you say has. Seriously, posting stuff like "they were kinda weak" without any suggestions or advice for improvement only makes you look like an ***.

lol thats true, but honestly **** like that I brush it off, Ive seen Hiroshi's shiek and to me it was nothing impresive, just a regular shiek player like the rest so i dont know wtf hes saying like I was weak, and by him saying that he's bringing himself down since I know I play way better than him. But anyway I could care less what the cat has to say, its his personal opinnion.

Besides that thanks guys for the comments, Peaches have always given me a problem as well as shieks no matter how garbage they are. I have some other of my shiek vids , you guys can check them out and give me feedback on those too, thanks guys once again.

ancientevil11

Smash Apprentice
yo sheikfreak...when are those matches we had goin up man?!?! lol. its been more than a month since we recorded them.

oh yea...lets try to smash this weekend. lemme know if you are free.

laterz...

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
lol thats true, but honestly **** like that I brush it off, Ive seen Hiroshi's shiek and to me it was nothing impresive, just a regular shiek player like the rest so i dont know wtf hes saying like I was weak, and by him saying that he's bringing himself down since I know I play way better than him. But anyway I could care less what the cat has to say, its his personal opinnion.

Besides that thanks guys for the comments, Peaches have always given me a problem as well as shieks no matter how garbage they are. I have some other of my shiek vids , you guys can check them out and give me feedback on those too, thanks guys once again.
lol yeah thats true. r4wguy is really good,so you should atleast be really impressive to say somn like that. to: lavagolem i did actually forget about those vids. ill give em to r4wguy so he can post em aight?:)

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
yeah when he gives them to me ill put them up, and about this weekend , iam not sure since its my girls bday, so we ll see

Top Bottom