• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's F-Air

Name Cannot be changed

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-7691-2214
I played the 3DS demo build a few days ago, and when I hit someone with Sheik's Forward air in a specific spot (near the bottom of the attack I think), it sent the opponent (I think I was playing dittos, but idk) flying at a forward-downward angle (idk what exactly, but not a meteor or a spike) that could be really useful for KOing early. I didn't test it in depth (by that I mean to say that only even landed it twice or so), so idk about most of the details. If anyone knows more about the Fair, please share what you know.

EDIT:
Semi-spike was the term I was looking for, though the part I was talking about appears to be a bit more downward than Sheik's Melee Fair (Idk about Brawl)
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Semi-spike

Last edited:

BBG|Scott-Spain

Smash Journeyman
If the hitstun is decent enough, sweet! Technically, it was in Brawl, but there wasn't enough hitstun for it to matter.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
sheik looks so good !! she's not my main or anything but i just love seeing her in action
can't wait for you guys to kick butt with her !!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
sheik looks so good !! she's not my main or anything but i just love seeing her in action
can't wait for you guys to kick butt with her !!
Like wise our fellow female main. Let's all hope the match up between the femme fatales of smash continue to be fairly equal so we can enjoy a fair fight.

BBG|Scott-Spain

Smash Journeyman
The hitstun was meaningful in brawl, but I definitely have no complaints about more.
Pretty much. I'm not expecting Melee good, but more would make gimps more viable, especially with how they're treating ledge recoveries.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
If sheik has strong kill (read as gimping too) options she will be a huge contender this time around.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
The fair doesn't need to have a abundant of hitstun to be good just as long as it doesn't hit our opponent too far away to follow it up. We can always use strong nair to kill or use the fair and more or less push them farther off stage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom