• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Mainers?

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Yes! I am very happy Sheik is comming back, is anyone going to main Sheik? I might thridary Sheik!

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
im maining sheik i can't wait to own at tourneys lol i think all main like this;

1-sheik/zelda
2-zamus
3-pit
4-fox
5-link

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
im maining sheik i can't wait to own at tourneys lol i think all main like this;

1-sheik/zelda
2-zamus
3-pit
4-fox
5-link
Nice i know, a lot of people doubted that sheik will come back, but i knew about the designs for both sheik ang ganon were true. so i might keep sheik my third.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I for one am really glad Shiek is back in but I'm probably not going to main her

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
This will simply be moved into the Sheik forum when it appears. I chose this over the other doppelganger thread because you at least spelled Sheik's name right.

TheCanuck75

Smash Apprentice
Sheik/Zelda will be my main, hands down. I am so excited. I really thought Sheik wouldn't return.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Yes, I main Sheik and I am from Maine. Mainers. etc.

edit: lawl forgot to log out, this is Dazwa.

OmegaRS

Smash Apprentice
Sheik will still be my main that's for sure =D I've been waiting for this update since Zelda was revealed!

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
Sheik will be my main again of course,i wanted to main Pit and maybe PT but no,Sheik is confirmed Sheik is my main again.

impulse346

Smash Cadet
Now that Sheik is confirmed she'll be my main again, looks like sonic and pit will become my back ups along with mario and peach, lol.

Sinn

Smash Lord
When I first settled into Melee, Sheik was my main. Then eventually I got sick of my friends complaining about her being broken and started using Zelda more and more. I think now I may actually use the strategy that the two characters were intended for...and actually main them both.

sheikan7

Smash Cadet
Hmm I never had any doubts that she wouldn't be back! I want to try all of the characters on for size, but won't leave Peach and Zelda/Sheik unless they're horribly mangled and broken(in a bad way).
Pokemon trainer looks very cool and so does Sonic and Pit..

Others like Captain Olimar and Wario...Aren't really my style.(probably going to be top tiers with that being said =P)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I... shall.. secondary?

1. Krystal
2. Zelda/Sheik

The rest I shall trial and error :D

-Onyx

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ehh I might third shiek, or joint main her with Diddy (who is my current choice for second, my firsts are Olimar and PT, who I shall joint main)

I was never great with Shiek in Melee, her style was too quirky for me, but I think I can get used to that this time around, the new look is just too awesome to pass up.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
When I first settled into Melee, Sheik was my main. Then eventually I got sick of my friends complaining about her being broken and started using Zelda more and more. I think now I may actually use the strategy that the two characters were intended for...and actually main them both.
Lol same here. I just eventually went to low teirs to make them stop complaining. If Sheik really is broken, it seems that way with speed and combo ability. Then she will be fixed in Brawl, so noone can complain ^_^. I'll be sure to main her along with MK.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

1-sheik/zelda
2-zamus
3-pit
4-fox
5-link
Sheik/Zelda?

SHEIK/ZELDA?!

Zelda/Sheik.

Always, Zelda/Sheik.

No more Sheik overshadowing Zelda, ever. If we have to deal with Sheik again, we're at least going to deal with her the right way. None of this backwards priority crap anymore. This is the time to change our thinking.

Sorry. I'm just still kind of reeling with all this Sheik business. And I think if we're finally going to start using the transformation the way it's intended (which I admire you for wanting to do) then I still think we need to know who's really more important if either of them are—Zelda.

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
Sheik/Zelda?

SHEIK/ZELDA?!

Zelda/Sheik.

Always, Zelda/Sheik.

No more Sheik overshadowing Zelda, ever. If we have to deal with Sheik again, we're at least going to deal with her the right way. None of this backwards priority crap anymore. This is the time to change our thinking.

Sorry. I'm just still kind of reeling with all this Sheik business. And I think if we're finally going to start using the transformation the way it's intended (which I admire you for wanting to do) then I still think we need to know who's really more important if either of them are—Zelda.
lets hope Sheik dont overshadow Zelda again,cause it will be a lil bit more difficult for ur opponent to keep tracks of what ur doing with two different playstyle in the same fight,thats y i may second PT

Rosadiddly

Smash Cadet
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

i laugh in the faces of those who argued that continuity was what kept sheik from coming back!

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
I wanna bang that ninja ***.
now was that necessary...... wow.... all i can say is wow

Sheik/Zelda?

SHEIK/ZELDA?!

Zelda/Sheik.

Always, Zelda/Sheik.

i never really meant i would main one over the other, i did not even think of the order in listing when i said sheik/Zelda, but really took a small thought into account since neither one is more important to me their both equal in importance. i need them both to do what i want to do which is main both and have a unique style of constant change between the two.

Kapusta.KO

Smash Cadet
Hell yeah I main Sheik.

1. Sheik
2. Zelda
3. Pit

possibly some room for Ike, Fox, and Metaknight...

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Right now, it's looking like that because she was my main in Melee, so she should come back with a vengeance in Brawl. Although, I have no idea what her FS does, but it sounds badass.

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
Not really, it is completely possible to play with Sheik and not even touch Zelda.
yeah in melee.

i think they are trying to make a more balanced roster in Brawl,they know that Zelda was not use in melee a lot cause of Sheik and they added Sheik as her DB again,they should have fixed that to add her as her B move again,if not,well ;) but id love to see a more balance roster.

Top Bottom