• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Setting up in Denver, CO

TheCouchSlouch2

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brianboitano
Hey there! Do you live within a 10 mile radius of Downtown Denver? Are you sick of waiting for the summer conventions like Nan Desu Nan and Denver Comic Con to get a taste of the competitive scene?

Well here's your chance to help build the foundation for Denver's competitive Smash community!

Now I know what you're thinking, isn't there a couple of weekly and monthly meets around Boulder, Colorado Springs and Aroura? Problem is much like many dedicated smash enthusiasts I frequently meet say those locations are a bit far for them.

Luckily I have been looking around for a location fairly closer to the Denver area.

Enter a little place in Littleton called Bash Bros.

I have talked to both the employees and owner and they have agreed to host various events for Super Smash bros, such as tournaments and gatherings for free!

We are still lacking a lot of gearand people to still make this a possibility. To start, we still need someone to bring a copy of Melee with a couple of extra controllers. Also an extra Wii and brawl with the necessary equipment for Project M. Additionally, I am looking for about 20 extra people.

If you are interested please give this thread a like and reply!

Bash Bros link: http://www.bbsgamingcave.com/

Last edited:

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Hey man.

Im in Downtown Denver and am looking to do some more community stuff. I got Smash 4 stuff only, however. If you need bodies to move stuff, bracket, anything beyond hardware, let me know. I'd love to help in any capacity. Also, if you jsut wanna practice some, im always down.

TheMarthRunner

Smash Cadet
NNID
reallemon
Im in the same boat as all of you, In the denver area, looking for a good scene, sounds awesome

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Hey guys!

So, as of right now i have weekly practices with a few ppl set up for early sunday morning. We are getting better every week! I still want to practice more, so if anyone can join on sundays, or if anyone wants to set up another block of time, ill participate fully. Message me if you are interested in sundays or any other time. I work a pretty typical schedule with weekends and evenings off.

TheMarthRunner

Smash Cadet
NNID
reallemon
Hey guys!

So, as of right now i have weekly practices with a few ppl set up for early sunday morning. We are getting better every week! I still want to practice more, so if anyone can join on sundays, or if anyone wants to set up another block of time, ill participate fully. Message me if you are interested in sundays or any other time. I work a pretty typical schedule with weekends and evenings off.
Darn it :/ Im looking for a good scene around the area but I cant do sundays :/ Might just make my own? Haha regional rivals ;D

Top Bottom