• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[September 7th] BIO 2! (Tuscaloosa, AL)

Flame Blade 2

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FIRE#119
NNID
Flame_Blade_2
3DS FC
5473-0513-9540
I also don't give half a poop about football and would prefer Saturday, but yeah whatever lol it's not like I have a long drive to this or anything.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
It's not about what you prefer when it comes to doing something on a fall s Saturday in a college town. There isn't a free sidewalk much less a spot for a dozen tv's

Flame Blade 2

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FIRE#119
NNID
Flame_Blade_2
3DS FC
5473-0513-9540
Where do you live?
Tuscaloosa, about a 15 minute drive away from campus

It's not about what you prefer when it comes to doing something on a fall s Saturday in a college town. There isn't a free sidewalk much less a spot for a dozen tv's
Sadly true, if only weekends were longer...

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
Well isn't that something, we may can be training partners sometime if you want. I've got a small group of friends in T town that like to play so sometime we may can get together

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
There's been a slight change to the schedule because I'm an idiot who didn't proofread his fliers. Also, we're still looking to get a few more setups, so if you've got anything you'll let us use, let me know :)

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Just to make sure you've got it Zylo, all I can offer is either a setup of the game, or a setup and tv for friendlies
Aw, what happened to the crt?

Also, currently working on the stream. We have a video game club that streams stuff, but they aren't sure if they have the necessary equipment. Will let you know when they follow up.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
Either the universal remote I used was busted or didn't support the TV, and it's a huge one so I don't want anyone to get hurt trying to move it. And also, I'm only entering PM so do I still have to show up at the beginning to register or could I call in and come closer to PM bracket time?

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Either the universal remote I used was busted or didn't support the TV, and it's a huge one so I don't want anyone to get hurt trying to move it. And also, I'm only entering PM so do I still have to show up at the beginning to register or could I call in and come closer to PM bracket time?
You could come in later, but then you'd miss out on the fun of random teammate melee doubles! And it's free!!

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
*Important Post*

Since we only have a vague idea of how many people will be showing up, we'd love to get as many setups confirmed as possible! If you have a cube, a wii, or ESPECIALLY a CRT Television (the big boxy one), PLEASE let us know so that we can account for it and plan ahead. Thanks, see you Sunday!

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
Alright I'll bring my setup for both games. I'll need to copy the data for melee because I deleted it to start over and re unlock the characters, mistakes were made.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Can you add Brawl singles and Doubles? Not Project M, but Brawl?
We'll consider it for future events, but as it currently stands, we do not have the resources to justify running more tournaments. We're expecting quite a large turnout, so we're catering to the games that we anticipate will receive the highest number of entrants. Sorry!

Top Bottom