• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I do still think you're involved. I think you're trying to go the route of "lets do what we're being accused of despite being called out on it, maybe that will throw others off." What are you on about wrt Dabuz?

I think Kantrip is individually scummy and his posts read weird and forced as fack. He'd be my third pick.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kuzi you're really going to have to elaborate. I feel like you dislike my posts merely because I am working very hard to stay composed. Also because you like to OMGUS or something, I'm not too sure.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kary you wanted to vote degauser pregame. Whats stopping you now? Hes clearly scum.
When did Kary say this?
So hes scum because hes antitown?

According to your beautiful flow model up there anti-town =/= scum
I don't like this post. It doesn't serve any purpose but being a ****. If kuz thinks something needs clarification, he could ask for it. If he thinks there's a contradiction that is scummy, he could point it out. Instead, he just pushes soup's buttons because he knows he can make soup look scummy by pushing his buttons.

Also, @everyone: I actually want the questions I posed in my large posts answered, please and thank you.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Effective Immediately Acrostic Replaces Cheerilee

Sephiroth Mafia Day 1

Deadline is at midnight on 8/4/2013 MT

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[1] th3kuzinator: Potassium,
[0] KevinM:
[5] Degausser: Swishy, th3kuzinator, Red Ryu, KevinM, Nabe,
[3] Kary: Degausser, Acrostic, Rajam,
[0] Nabe:
[0] dabuz:
[0] BadWolf28738:
[0] -Masquerain-:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[1] Rajam: -Masquerain-,
[0] Acrostic:

[3] Not voting: Kary, dabuz, BadWolf28738,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 1]Swishy: Votes Degausser
Degausser: Votes Kary
th3kuzinator: Votes Degausser
Acrostic: Votes Kary
Red Ryu: Votes Degausser
KevinM: Votes Degausser
Rajam: Votes Kary
Potassium: Votes th3kuzinator
-Masquerain-: Votes Rajam
Nabe: Votes Degausser[/collapse]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
When did Kary say this?

I don't like this post. It doesn't serve any purpose but being a ****. If kuz thinks something needs clarification, he could ask for it. If he thinks there's a contradiction that is scummy, he could point it out. Instead, he just pushes soup's buttons because he knows he can make soup look scummy by pushing his buttons.

Also, @everyone: I actually want the questions I posed in my large posts answered, please and thank you.
Aladdin arm reach.png

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kuz please stop what you're doing it is physically hurting me. You know what I meant, and you're going on about a semantic that doesn't even ****ing matter. Tell me why it matters.
So you noticed that as well. What do you think his goal was in going off on that semantic? Is it telling to you?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kuzi you're really going to have to elaborate. I feel like you dislike my posts merely because I am working very hard to stay composed. Also because you like to OMGUS or something, I'm not too sure.

Scumscumscumscumscumscumscum

Oh god my radar is going crazy

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
Degausser, don't take Karebear's and Kuz's implications that improving your play will change anything; you will be dying today. I say this not to be condescending but so you can accept it now and tone down the aggression. Also, I did say that plenty of players do get angry but don't forget I said taking time to cool off and retype posts to lower the aggression shown after the kneejerk annoyance is beneficial for the whole game. That said, I would love to hear Jerkus' thoughts on players' alignments right now and if he has a team to offer.

Potato, I need to talk to Swiss before I respond. A lot of ****s gone down that I REALLY wanna put my head together with to sort out things. In the meantime, can you briefly walk me through why you think Karebear is innocent?

Swishy

Also, I would like to welcome Nabe to the cerberus and stye that Ruy's newfound embrace of hardbodying ******* via quicklynch without claim brought proudfather.jpeg tears to my eyes.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@everyone: I actually want the questions I posed in my large posts answered, please and thank you.

So you noticed that as well. What do you think his goal was in going off on that semantic? Is it telling to you?

Tell me what purpose that post from kuz served. It was really nothing but to be a **** to soup. Can you think of anything else?

Stop being useless. These questions do nothing. Not to mention that you've completely misconstrued the original interaction. If you actually read the post in its context you'd see I wasn't poking at the slot, but was genuinely calling out their contradiction.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Degausser, don't take Karebear's and Kuz's implications that improving your play will change anything; you will be dying today. I say this not to be condescending but so you can accept it now and tone down the aggression. Also, I did say that plenty of players do get angry but don't forget I said taking time to cool off and retype posts to lower the aggression shown after the kneejerk annoyance is beneficial for the whole game. That said, I would love to hear Jerkus' thoughts on players' alignments right now and if he has a team to offer.

Potato, I need to talk to Swiss before I respond. A lot of ****s gone down that I REALLY wanna put my head together with to sort out things. In the meantime, can you briefly walk me through why you think Karebear is innocent?
Wait, potato is me isn't it?

I think you addressed stuff to me earlier I totally didn't catch.

@Kuz: Okay, well call it what you want. What does pointing out the contradiction do? Are you implying the contradiction is scummy, or just a mistake on their part? Because the way you did it was highly sarcastic and unnecessary.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ruy is town, cannot see this stance changing
I actually agree with this, and thanks for the Swishy read.

Fine with Nabe for now.

Acro is off to me but I'm not sure if it's the persona from the alt account speaking or actual problems. I'm going to keep my eye on him.

Someone help me read dabuz and Rajam. I'm at a loss.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Scumscumscumscumscumscumscum

Oh god my radar is going crazy
Your radar is broken, as evidenced by your scum reads being absolute ****.

You think that Deg and Kary are on the same team. I've already said this, but look at their interactions on page 5. Hell, look at their interactions all game and tell me you honestly think they could be scum partners.

Kantrip

Kantplay
From my experience with scumkuz (read: not very much but I spent a lot of time idolizing and analyzing his play after our win in Awkward Moments), he is very good at leading mislynches. I'd almost consider that to be his strongest aspect of scum play. In Awkward Moments he rallied all of town and scum behind basically whatever lynches he wanted. That's not to say you can call him scum when he starts leading lynches, because I'm sure that's a strong suit for him as town as well. Both the large wagons right now are his top 2 scum reads, who he's made a case for being partners.

This brings me to how I would go about pinning scumkuz. Since you can expect him to lead lynches if he's invested in the game, that's what you're going to want to look at. You can look for if you agree with his reads (I don't), and you can look for if his reasoning checks out. Kuz's reads haven't really been explained much in this game, so there's really not much you can go off of there. What you can use is the fact that he thinks Kary and Deg are partners, and he's continued to cling to this even after the idea has gone from whackjob theory to downright ********. Everyone has commented on the wagons, so if he was doing this as a clever way to get reads and connections between everyone and these two players, he could have stopped it and gotten all he needed. The fact that he's still going with this craziness says to me that he buys it. In a bit I'm going to outline why I think Kary and Deg are town, why I know they cannot be scum together, and why kuz's assertions that they are are disingenuous and stupid.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You knowing they aren't scum together implies you know who scum is.

Your stance is pretty strong for the ampunt of information we have and I highly dislike it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You knowing they aren't scum together implies you know who scum is.

Your stance is pretty strong for the ampunt of information we have and I highly dislike it.
I like taking strong stances. Makes people think you're confident and they'll be more likely to follow you. Even if you don't have 100% certainty, you say _____ is scum. Not "I think _____ may be scum". Even you employ these tactics, kuz.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nice reach though. "You know they're not scum implies you know who scum is"? Umm... no it doesn't bro. Stop.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
answers for K

The first question asked to you was totally fine, why didn't you answer that? Explain the town read to me.
the question was about meta, and it was muddled, and I didn't see it going anywhere.

I already explained the town read. Swiss doesn't attempt to cement his authority, and instead spits out questions and novelties.

What, pray tell, is he fishing for?
responses that look interesting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
As for your last answer to my questions: Are you saying he is looking for something interesting as in something to pursue that could potentially be scummy interesting? If so, I agree with you and the basis of a townread on Swishy through that.

Swishy

Karebear, I am relying on you to drop the hammer once Degausser hits -1.

Potato, I cannot wait to tell you what I think of kuz.

Degausser, are you a vengeful townie?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Join the wagon please, I know you see his lieeees.
I like your push on kuz, and I don't like kuz's responses. 'seeing his lies' is more of a hard sell, though. I mostly just see bull****.

As for your last answer to my questions: Are you saying he is looking for something interesting as in something to pursue that could potentially be scummy interesting? If so, I agree with you and the basis of a townread on Swishy through that.
broadly speaking, yes. it's not how i would expect scum Swiss to approach things.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Swishy

Once I talk to Circus I'll let you know what our plan of action is. If we're really put to L-1, we'll claim. Right now, I'm reconsidering Kary at the moment because I don't believe that my vote is doing anything and Kary is not pressued by it anyways. I was hoping Kary would at least contest my points, but instead he's taken a more passive approach and he seems to be doing his own thing. I don't really know why Kantrip town-reads Kary, but I don't believe that I'm going to get this even if I wanted it.

Actually, why do you town-read Kary anyways, Kantrip?

Top Bottom