• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kantrip is a moron, not scum. Probably. I already regret saying that.

I don't know what to make Nabe's defense of me. And by that, I mean I know what to make of it, but I don't want to publicly express my views in the hopes that he'll keep defending me anyway. Atta boy, sailor.

Kevin wtf are you doing. Like are you actually braindead? What do you gain with hardbody sheeping Swishy? You know there isn't legitamate reasoning on my wagon, just a power players voice and the fact that I was the only one with actual gonads that pushed Deggauser.

Is it weird that I still don't know what direction I want to go yet? Incredibly so. Will that change when my wifi is fixed and can actually make cogent arguments? 100%

Gonna actually go read J's entry into the game now. Assuming from banter I can ignore everything Kantrip has posted.

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
You are scum and I will see you dead toDay.

I will not buckle, I will not waver and I will not allow you to live.

~Swiss

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
"
Kevin wtf are you doing. Like are you actually braindead? What do you gain with hardbody sheeping Swishy? You know there isn't legitamate reasoning on my wagon, just a power players voice and the fact that I was the only one with actual gonads that pushed Deggauser."

If you think I'm dumb enough to have to sheep any player in mafia at this point especially someone as convoluted as Swiss has been this game, you're an idiot.

I've solved this game, you're stuck being zeta slow and you're the last piece to my puzzle.

If you by some miracle flip town though like I said my calculations of you vs DG are so astronomically low and would require both of you to have played incredibly poor, the scum team has literally outed themselves.

If you flip town, the four person pool I have is the only option available.

I'm CERTAIN of it.

Don't try and wiggle out of a lynch I was ready to commit to on D1.

Give me your reads list, and then die peacefully.

And before you come at me in your catch up post ascertaining that I'm scum because I've gone on you just as you have done systematically all game, I'd advise you to just stop wasting your time.

KevTown is here and I've solved this game.

It's all too easy.

Swishy

I've been called many things in my time, but convoluted is definitely a new one.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kuz you promised me a lot more than that post.

Kuz you have failed to answer a slew of questions from D1.

Kuz learn to defend yourself because chainsaws hurt.

Kuz die.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I can't do extensive work on my phone jesus why don't you understand that

It's not like im trying to avoid the thread or purposefully stall the dayphase I have 12 hour shifts every day (which I find various times to sneak in small posts) and dont have WIFI at my house what do you want me to do? Stop harping on my activity and actually do something useful like exploring alternative pushes

Rajam

Smash Champion
I made that post while I was catching up, hadn't gotten to when he goes crazy and votes for me a bunch of times yet. That's what made me hesitate and then look over my stuff again.

Think from a scum perspective for a moment. You have 2 people that you have built good wagons on, and now suddenly people are piling onto you. Do you jump onto a random third party who has no wagon on him? No! You do your best to make sure the other big wagons stay bigger than you! Why on earth would scumkuz jump on me when he did?

Deg vs Kary is either TvT or TvS
Swishy vs kuz is TvS, one of those two is scum

Posting to say that I agree with the coloured paragraph.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I am fine with going through with kuz because it is going to be WAY too ****ing hard to get anything else I want, but on a townflip this slot is getting copped.

Kantrip this doesn't make any sense. You offered a good reasoning for defending Kuz and then you agree with Swishy on kuz going?? Why did you accept the lynch option was already reduced to either kuz or Degausser, and didn't open more options, like Kary for example which you were pursuing at this point?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Like one of kuz's first post he's like "Kary and Deg are scum, the third is probably Kantrip. Swishy is SK"

Look at his stances now and tell me what the **** is right about this picture. And he's flopped between Kary and Deg and me with his votes, so it's obvious he'd go for any of these. Nabe is riding his **** all the way to any wagon he wants, and I don't think he actually believes any of those reads. He needs to go.

Kantrip, despite this I'd still like to hear a response to my previous post when for a moment you changed your mind on kuz

Swishy

Think from a scum perspective for a moment. You have 2 people that you have built good wagons on, and now suddenly people are piling onto you. Do you jump onto a random third party who has no wagon on him? No! You do your best to make sure the other big wagons stay bigger than you! Why on earth would scumkuz jump on me when he did?

What must it be like in your simple, simple minds.

The reason in its entirety of why Kuz pushed you was precisely because your lynch was unattainable.

Any player of mediocre skill can reason what you did, and as such infer a town tell from Kuz.

This is a common play as almost any vet can assure you, it is simple and it is effective because it is insidious. Kuz provides the data that allows you to draw only one conclusion from it.

You have to look not only what someone wrote, but why they wrote it. I could go deeper and as such delve into a WIFOM discussion (why they wrote what they wrote because.... apart from myself I have only ever seen Ryker be this insidious - never Kuz), but as I have said before, in essence, mafia revolves around one key aspect - your goal is not be one step ahead, but to allow your enemy to think that they are - by letting you reach this conclusion Kuz is attempting to stall his lynch. It is precisely what I would have done in his situation and as such can see his scum intent.

Failing to secure a Kuz lynch toDay will be damaging.

Rajam

Smash Champion
-Masquerain- analysis
~ Part I: References ~
Mafia Ninja Hammerer

All references from / to Joey Day 1 (references in red/green are from mod-confirmed-mafia/town players)
(Hope I'm putting every reference here. Let me know if I'm missing something)
  • #14: Swishy's question to Joey.
  • #23: Joey liked this post of Kuz.
  • #39: Kary answering a question saying he expects to get reads on Joey, RR, BadWolf.
  • #54: Cheerilee not knowing who was Joey (or Jeoy).
  • #59: Kary answering Cheerilee's #54 regarding Joey (among others).
  • #61:Joey's 1st post, confirming.
  • #63: Cheerilee "<3'ing" Joey's #61.
  • #76:Degausser quoting Cheerilee calling Joey as Jeoy in #54, regarding Degausser suspecting Cheerilee being an alt.
  • #77:Joey wondering about "Jeoy".
  • #94:Joey excusing himself in advance for his absence.
  • #114: Kuz mentioning Joey as a possible third scummate of Degausser and Kary.
  • #195:Degausser implying Joey is vig bait.
  • #202:Degausser seeing Joey on thread and guessing he'll leave without saying anything. Joey liked this post.
  • #208: Joey liked this post of KevinM.
  • #211:Joey not liking my#192, questioning some of Kuz motives on Degausser, "weird" read on Kary, asking for clarification from Cheerilee due to his vote on Kary, says Degausser is "eh", not ok with Potassium's push on Kuz and asking where did Swishy say Kary was town; votes me, and says Cheerilee would be next if not me.
  • #212:Joey joins KevinM's #208 and also questions Degausser.
  • #214:Joey not agreeing with Degausser's observation on Kary in#213.
  • #215:Degausser's response to #214.
  • #218: Potassium adressess Joey's #211.
  • #220:Joey sees Potassium's response and halts the discussion regarding the point it seems.
  • #222:dabuz confuses at who was Kuz addressing his#217(it was at Potassium, not Joey), and asks Joey why he voted me at the end instead of players like Cheerilee and Potassium.
  • #224: Potassium notes dabuz' confusion.
  • #228:Joey answers to dabuz, insisting my #192 was terrible and explains why he didn't vote the other two.
  • #229: Cheerilee's response to Joey's #211.
  • #231: Kary puts Joey in the "low suspicion level" category.
  • #241:Degausser supports Joey's logic on me in his #211.
  • #263:Joey declaring V/LA.
  • #300: Joey liked this post of Kuz.
  • #328:Degausser got town vibes from Joey's #211.
  • #359: KevinM demanding more content from Joey and BadWolf.
  • #397: Acrostic worried about Joey, dabuz and me being lurkers.
  • #413:Joey extends his V/LA, asks Kary for his read on Degausser, doesn't like Swishy framing Kuz for scummreading the people voting him when Joey thinks it happened the other way around.
  • #415: Kuz "ding ding dings" Joey's #413. I'm guessing it means Kuz thinks Joey is right there?
  • #417: Kary says to Joey he reads Degausser more as town.
  • #418:Joey asks for more clarification from Kary regarding his town-read on Degausser.
  • #421: Kary explains to Joey his town read on Degausser.
  • #427: Swishy yellin' at Joey's #413, calling him bad.
  • #428: Doesn't trust Joey joining the relevant wagons.
  • #432:Joey answers Swishy, defending his posture on #413.
  • #438: Kuz again says Joey got it right.
  • #441: Kuz ordering RR and Joey to join his wagon on Kary.
  • #446: Kuz asks Swishy since when were Joey, RR, Acro, KevinM his supporters.
  • #447: Kuz not ok with Swishy dismissing Joey's #413.
  • #448: Swishy doesn't recognize Joey as one of his "followers", says Joey is wrong and that he ignored that Kary and Potassium aren't plays.
  • #449:Joey gives some johns and says my wagon is pointless.
  • #456:Joey tells Swishy to step up his game, refuses to believe Kary and Potassium can't be plays, says he needs to reread some, ask KevinM for clarification on Kary and why his vote is on Degausser rather than Kary.
  • #459: Kuz loves Joey's #456.
  • #461: Swishy explains to Joey his discomfort with Kuz and sorta sees an irony in Joey criticizing Potassium's case on Kuz but not the other way around.
  • #464: Kuz criticizing Swishy's reprimendal on Joey when he thinks Joey is on spot.
  • #478: Potassium decides to ignore Joey because of his random defending.
  • #484: Kuz asking Potassium if actually believes what he said in his #478 regarding Joey.
  • #490: Potassium says to Kuz that Joey is just stating his problems with other people's reads instead of scumhuning.
  • #502: Kary has a town lean on Swishy; says Swishy being a **** to Joey doesn't make him any favour though.
  • #514: Nabe agrees on Joey being legit.
  • #553: Kuz says Joey will join Degausser's wagon.
  • #590:Degausser with a town-lean read on Joey.
  • #624: Kuz calls Nabe, RR and Joey town.

Part II coming next...

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip this doesn't make any sense. You offered a good reasoning for defending Kuz and then you agree with Swishy on kuz going?? Why did you accept the lynch option was already reduced to either kuz or Degausser, and didn't open more options, like Kary for example which you were pursuing at this point?
At the time I didn't want kuz anymore, but I recognized getting what I did want against Swishy's word wasn't going to be possible. I shouldn't have even faltered, because we ended up with a lynch I was firmly against and I want kuz gone again.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Whoa Rajam did stuff! This means he's town, right? :p

Forgot about the thing where Acrostic said Jeoy and Joey was all like "why is that still a thing." J replaced Acro, right? He's not scum with Joey.

Swishy

So I understand this town wants nothing more than to play like ******* and talk forever instead of just lynching *******.

But we can we have the decency to finish this wagon by friday? The deadline's monday and I don't want this **** to be stalled out to a no lynch because we're sitting on our asses pleading more discussion and then neglect the dayphase when the weekend hits.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So I understand this town wants nothing more than to play like ****ies and talk forever instead of just lynching *****es.

But we can we have the decency to finish this wagon by friday? The deadline's monday and I don't want this **** to be stalled out to a no lynch because we're sitting on our ***** pleading more discussion and then neglect the dayphase when the weekend hits.
I'm voting Friday morning.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Mod: Request replacement

My wifi is not being fixed till next week and im leaving for my semestser abroad in Europe in 5 days anyway where my activity will be limited. I dont want my slot being lynched for activity johns that i can just solve by replacing. Im sorry seph i didnt mean to flake on your game. Apologies everyone else as well

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also im gonna full claim. Im ff7 seph, town hero. It takes one extra vote than normal to be lynched.

I crumbed it several times with quotes saying that scum wont let me live to endgame cuz id be too detrimental and also that attempting to quick lynch me would end in hilarity. My plan was to claim vanilla pretend i got hammered confess i was in fact town and try to get some vibes from a fake twilight but with my current state of postinf ability and a replacement coming in i dont want too close to deadline

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sephiroth Mafia Day 2

Deadline will end at Midnight MT on 8/12/2013

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[3] Orboknown: Swishy, Potassium, Kary,
[0] KevinM:
[0] Kary:
[0] Nabe:
[0] BadWolf28738:
[1] Potassium: Nabe,
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:
[0] J:

[6] Not voting: Orboknown, KevinM, BadWolf28738, Red Ryu, Rajam, J,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 2]Swishy: Votes Orboknown
Potassium: Votes Orboknown
Kary: Votes Orboknown
Red Ryu: Orboknown > Unvotes > Votes Potassium > Unvotes
Nabe: Votes Potassium > Unvotes > Votes Potassium[/collapse]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Fk it was going to wait to hammer since town will **** it up but here we gooo

Vote Kuz

Keep in mind all of what I said plz town ktnx

Orboknown

Smash Hero
He's not posturing enough to be scum. He's fishing too much.
This still your opinion Kary? Was it based on Swiss or on Marshy's style of posting? If swiss, do you make anything of the fact that he hasn't been here?

Top Bottom