• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Flavor later when I'm not tired.

Dabuz Exploding Sephiroth: Town Bomb was shot and killed during the Night!

-Masquerain- Vincent Valentine: Mafia Ninja Hammerer was caught in the explosion and died during the Night!

Sephiroth Mafia Day 2 Start!

Deadline will end at Midnight MT on 8/12/2013

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[0] th3kuzinator:
[0] KevinM:
[0] Kary:
[0] Nabe:
[0] BadWolf28738:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:
[0] J:

[10] Not voting: Swishy, th3kuzinator, KevinM, Kary, Nabe, BadWolf28738, Potassium, Red Ryu, Rajam, J,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 2][/collapse]

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
@mod: The OP lists Joey as a Ninja Tracker while the latest post states Hammerer. Requesting clarification.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am so glad the mafia chose to use their ninja hammerer to shoot one of my question marks who happened to be a bomb. Two birds man.

Kuz, you may as well claim now.

Swishy

No claim necessary. Just let him die.

Will never begin to understand why Town insists on throwing a softball of an out to slots who need to be lynched. **** is garbage.

Ideal situation is for kuz to be put at -1 with Kevin on the wagon so he can hammer due to being the least likeliest player to hesitate when the trigger needs to be pulled.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's good to have slots think they have a chance when they don't, and have them claim a power or role that has partial truth to it so we can piece together what their actual scum ability was and how they used it. Not letting kuz off no matter what he claims though. And no one is CCing ****.

Swishy

EBWOP: without*

Scum killed dabuz due to his choice of words in one of his posts, by the way. He said something along the lines of, "Trust me, lynching me would be a waste" which screams power role. Glad to see the scum's play...blow up in their face.

I can't wait for kuz to come in here and try to cling onto his "look how stream of consciousness I am whooooaaaa" shtick like that somehow excuses his scummy play and literally all his most major reads [Degausscum/JoeyTown/SwishySK] being wrong.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
well shucks today is gonna be tough i kinda wonder who fed joey the reasoning to white knight me i guess it was surprising that he was being to incredibly logical aint that right swissay

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And jesus christ Soup play better as town who the **** says they dont mind being lynched as the wagon is already transitioning off them thats the grimiest AtE ive ever seen im conpletly justified in my lynch choice and everyone that were supporting the wagon all Day and the immedietly switched stances when twilight hit is complete bull****

Im looking at you kevin like wtf is that about id expect it from scumSwiss but

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And no if im the lynch at the end of toDay, well then that blows cuz im way to valuable to be lynched, but regardless we're gonna have ample discussion toDay so we can analyze D1 from the prospective of a scum flip dont let Swiss try and rush the Day hes obvScum

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
#591 reeks of trying to set up 2 lynches from the start. It's like they wanted kuz more the whole time, but knew they could get Deg first and piggyback off of kuz making that wagon, blaming him for it in the process and killing him off.

Swishy/Kary/dabuz for team. kuz probably the indy.

Doc on me and I will carry this game.
Now tell me about this since you're here. Why the vote on me with this post in mind?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Joey scum kind of ruined my team theory which was already stupid considering my individual townreads on Swishy and Kary. Dabuz also ended up being town, casting doubt on any connections I thought I saw there.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well w/e ima just have to change that we have plenty of legwork we can do toDay ima be rereadin when thre cable guy comes to fix my wifi so i can stop playing on this fcking phone

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm guessing you still think the team is Swishy/Kary? Am I in there too? Still clinging to reads you made in RVS?

Swishy

well shucks today is gonna be tough i kinda wonder who fed joey the reasoning to white knight me i guess it was surprising that he was being to incredibly logical aint that right swissay
Yes, kuz, you are so utterly vital to my master plan that I started off the game with killing you as my main strategy and definitely told Joey to be your sidekick so you could be incriminated on a scumflip.

No but really dude, get over yourself. I guess this is you transitioning your read from SwishySK to SwishyMafia now that it's fallen flat on its face. Boring and predictable. You're trying to play to Town's terrible "More discussion = innately protown" mindset but I'll make sure they don't lose sight of the proper play this time. Tunneling you until one of us dies.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Lol dont try to phrase it like im such a bad dude for getting hard reads in RVS there are super good tells to be found there before scum have a chance to settle in and make educated posts. Its just so happened that Soup literally played the worst game of his career im shocked he flipped town as am I that joey flipped scum

As for the scum team I'm currently re-evaluating since the entire game has flipped on itself SwissScum is the only read I'm confident in

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yes, kuz, you are so utterly vital to my master plan that I started off the game with killing you as my main strategy and definitely told Joey to be your sidekick so you could be incriminated on a scumflip.

No but really dude, get over yourself. I guess this is you transitioning your read from SwishySK to SwishyMafia now that it's fallen flat on its face. Boring and predictable. You're trying to play to Town's terrible "More discussion = innately protown" mindset but I'll make sure they don't lose sight of the proper play this time. Tunneling you until one of us dies.
Ight brotha do you and yeah objectively i can see how scummy i probably look with the way things have turned out but idgaf im gonna do my upmost not to get lynched and you know as well as i do that we shouldnt rush this Day since we have a scumflip dont try to twist it into everyone focusing me so we get a lynch through faster

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And call mefor fence sitting but i truely dont know what to make of your slot. Im getting indy vibes from your actions but i honestly dont think joey would have made those posts the way he did as scum without someone holding his hand through it

Kantrip

Kantplay
What's the dirt on Kuz, Potato?
(I'm asking you because you're a potato
and thus experienced with dirt)
Har har.

Everything I said yesterDay, connection to Joey, and his cute attempts to steer attention away from himself right now. And let the records show that I said a lot about kuz yesterDay.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Irrelevant since we don't, and you're scum.
Dont put up a fake bravado because you're now aligning your voice with Swiss and thus gives you the impression its appropriate.

If you would stop being so closed minded and actually think about alternatives we're all gonna be in a much better spot regardless of who is lynched.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And yes im serious. Anyone not willing to explore alternatives toDay while we have 10 full days is scummy by design don't be uselss

Kantrip

Kantplay
Dont put up a fake bravado because you're now aligning your voice with Swiss and thus gives you the impression its appropriate.

If you would stop being so closed minded and actually think about alternatives we're all gonna be in a much better spot regardless of who is lynched.
Real bravado because of a strong stance, not fake bravado because of agreeing with Swishy. There isn't an alternative and I'm not going to let you distract anyone and try to steer the lynch away. You want someone else to get lynched, you do the work. I'm not going to look at "what-if's" with you.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
heh i do like that response tho

fair enough potato i will do said work and when i am finished we will build a tower of babel to sephiroth himself or something

however i still want that question answered, just give me other scum picks. i want to know where your heads at because i dont really know where mine is atm

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
and, shockingly, i could use some help in desciphering this game which has turned out nothing like i had imagined it would

Top Bottom