• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Since when was Joey RR Acro or KevMo your aupporter?

Your play has been god awful this game you slippin homie

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And you should feel ever worse about dismissing Joey's legitamate point with ad-hominem step your **** up you're better than this even as scum

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
RR and Kev are my homies, **** outta hear.

Joey is wrong and ignored the most important part of my post that Kary and Potato aren't plays; his insistence of the opposite doesn't change that. You can also stop preaching about anyone's feelings when 90% of your play smacks of needless condescension.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'll post tonight after I can review the game on something that isn't my phone. I'll (probably) have a vote change in there, as Rajam wagon seems pointless with two power players forming wagons against one another :|

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

Joey is wrong and ignored the most important part of my post that Kary and Potato aren't plays; his insistence of the opposite doesn't change that. You can also stop preaching about anyone's feelings when 90% of your play smacks of needless condescension.
You saying doesn't that Kary and Kantrip aren't plays doesn't make it so.

**** outta h--

**** outta hear.
**** outta hear son

Swishy

Oh it definitely does, the difference is that my reads are right. And the whole **** outta hear originated from when Kevin told someone that while intentionally misspelling the **** and hear parts.

Pfft! That's like trying to hardbody the hardbody crewer. Like quicklynching the quicklyncher. Like swaggin' on the swagmaster.

SOOONNNNNNNN ****** CANT PLAY ME

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
lol

so why didnt you misspell **** then

looks like the swagmaster was swagplastered or perhaps swagflaccid from my super effectice swagattack

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lol yeah no way I'm join a wagon with Degu and Kary on it.

Degu why did you vote block Dabuz?

Defiantly can get behind Kary wagon but I want this answered.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Degausser explore your theory of me/kary scumteam lets go. I promise I wont lynch you toMorrow when he flips scum, toMorrow is for Kantrip. Do you honestly still believe I can be scum with info available? You know Swishy is just setting up your lynch down the road if mine gets pushed through today by taking that stance on us not being TvT.

Hes opening so many avenues for himself this game yet giving no substantial evidence for anything. So obvious hes looking to pave a way to endgame as his play is complete bs. Lets lynch Kary.

You know you dont want SKswiss alive with me dead regardless of your alignment

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
So, like, according to you, having a strong scum read on someone that "isn't a play today" is something that can be used to vote on another person. This doesn't even sound like strong reasoning or logic, it just sounds like you're being closed or narrow minded. There is no way that he should be considered scummy for saying that two players that multiple people are mixed on are scummy. This is the worst case of trying to lynch someone because you disagree with them I have ever seen. Step your game up, Swishy. This is something I'd expect from a player at my level.

Also, I wouldn't be so quick to assume that Kary and Kantrip aren't plays. Kary hasn't had the best play in the world, with his lack of reads until page 5-6, his really strong defensiveness (although I do understand why), and Kantrip's crap case on Kuz early on.

I still need to re-read through pages 6-10 :|.

KevinM, talk to me about Kary. What makes him confirmed scum? More importantly, what makes (made? idk yet) voting Degausser more important than voting Kary? Was it really just because you have that much faith in Kuz, or was there something that also made you feel that Degausser was scum?

Gotta go. I'll be back tonight :x.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@dabuz: Kantrip was to afraid to straight put forth an OMGUS response and so framed it by saying "or maybe is your blatant OMGUS thats what makes you scummy" or something of that nature. That wayof phrasing an accusation screams an overanalyzed style of posting that is ingerent in scum trying to revise their diction to appear nonchalante and townie.

Its a subtle tell but very telling and something I've learned to look for and heavily trust ovef my years of play

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Swiss or scum will be forced to kill me before I get to endgame anyway im too much of a risk

Joey i love you

Swishy

Kuz I think the swagmaster gonna hafta swagfaster and pull some swagmuster to swaglaster cuz soon you'll be nothing but the swag from the past...er.

Joey, scum generally benefit from lynching people who aren't scum. There are people I consider town whose reads differ from mine but I overlook it due to stull seeing town intent in their play. I don't give a **** about people being mixed on those slots, that's irrelevant to my read. Yes, kuz is pushing lynches that I am uninterested in, don't act like a player pushing your townreads wouldn't make you suspect them. Hilarious that you're criticizing Potato's kuz case when kuz's case barely extended past "bad diction" and "fake confidence".

Swishy

Let me do some soul searching and get back to you
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Just like you've done some soul searching with Degausser? And how I'm sure you'll have some soul searching for me should there not be a second kill tonight?

:rolleyesoutsideofheadanddies:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Let me do some soul searching and get back to you
cool.

you can explain why i'm scum while you're at it, preferably without reference to any magic or bull****.

and you can explain why you've switched onto me, after pushing degausser all day

and why it was me you switched onto, instead of say kantrip

and why it is your switch to me happens just as a waggon forms on you

and if you get through all of that, we can talk about why you're misreading me.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Bad diction, incredibly strong stances with informstion provided, misconstrued arguments, pointless/directionless questions and fence sitting.

All within the first 10 pages of D1

Its funny that you're reprimanding Joey for his reasoning (which is incredibly spot on) when you yourself have not extended past "having scum reads on people who are voting him," which as Jory corretly analyzed is completly baseless.

Who's using their bravado now?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Just like you've done some soul searching with Degausser? And how I'm sure you'll have some soul searching for me should there not be a second kill tonight?

:rolleyesoutsideofheadanddies:
:rollseyes:

If you're crumbing a non-killing third party roll save us the trouble and just post your role PM

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
On
cool.

you can explain why i'm scum while you're at it, preferably without reference to any magic or bull****.

and you can explain why you've switched onto me, after pushing degausser all day

and why it was me you switched onto, instead of say kantrip

and why it is your switch to me happens just as a waggon forms on you

and if you get through all of that, we can talk about why you're misreading me.
On phone cant be ****ed to pull up quotes will after work tomorrow.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Swishy what's your read on Kary and Kanttip?

Who is scum besides me? I know as the sk you dont want to take too many stances or put any info there and that you'll either respond with "its not protown for me to delve into my reads" or some variation of "bite me" but id rather you take some stances so youll be hanging from a tree before endgame if you feel me

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Wait wait wait just read back Degausser claimed the votehlock? The ****? How is that a protown at all. That just looks like an attempt to show everyone they aren't vanilla to save their skin wtf

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kary who is scum other than me. I like your 463 not gonna lis. Is there any merit to my 467? Let me see inside your head with other issues other than my alignment. What do you think of Swiss' recent play?

Kantrip

Kantplay
So both halves have talked it over and agree on the following.

Doc on us. Less importantly, vig hits kuz on a Degausser townflip. If he flips scum, hit Rajam.

Kary, tomorrow kuz will start off the dayphase coming for your jugular if the vig is too much of a ****ing moron to do his job and kill him. So if he's still alive marshy has a hard enough town read on you and Potato to pull the rug out from underneath kuz tomorrow and unleash the hardbody. Potato, I will need your help on this due to SWF Town's general incompetence at lynching scummy people without a ****ing essay handed to them on a silver platter and Kary's nigh unrivaled propensity of getting himself killed.

Nabe, as my sword I'm going to need to talk over Kary with you because we are obviously of different opinions regarding his alignment when I want us to be in sync. Does kuz not disgust the utter **** out of you especially on a Degausser townflip? Feel free to withhold your response until tomorrow.

Degausser, you are a complete ****ing moron for not killing who we would have ordered if your latest shenanigans are legit.
Do you need me to write the essay or sheep? I'm reporting for duty for either or both, cap'n.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Pale Horse: dabuz
Suck my ****, Swishy.
By the way, that's not a killing action. I'm trying to get you people to get off your ego high and start thinking logically. I'm really tempted to say '**** you' to every last one of you because the current mindset is going to have us lose this game. We both have presented sound arguments and you refuse to even recognize our efforts. You are not only wrong about us, but you're also ********.
Hey Swishy, do you wanna see what my other power can do? :)
Really now. Tell the audience as to why that is. Wait, no. Nevermind. The audience isn't listening. They're all too busy standing in a circle jerking each other off profusely to the sound of their inflated egos.
Wuuuuuuut.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh, look, kuz is scared of my townflip. Now why would that be?
In fact, **** it.

vote: th3kuzinator
Yeah buddy. He's concerned about what one of the most powerful slots in this game thinks about him on your townflip because he knows you'll flip town. You can see it in how his mouth twitched nervously when Swishy said that. It's the subtle touches that count.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The thing that I find particular about KevinM's discretion that Degausser is targeting lower profile slots on the wagon i.e. dabuz which compounds on RR's initial reading that Degausser didn't question everyone on the wagon is that I'm not entirely sure there is a solid reason why anyone is really on the wagon or if the wagon really needs a solid reason on the first place. If we've proven there's no reason behind the wagon it doesn't mean that the wagon has to be stopped, it simply means that you're going to die without rational cause. And that's mafia.

The only other slot that I want to free form comment is on Potassium. I read his post, I don't really feel like re-reading it. I was impressed by how much effort he put into his initial post, but then the words ran into each other and I let them gloss over my eyes like inconsequential nothingness. It might have been as th3kuzinator said that the material seemed forced. But I don't see the thought process of making such a bold statement that both Kary and Degausser are town and that th3kuzinator is mafia. Truthfully I'm dubious as in the merit of presenting the rough logic that if someone double disagrees with you and that person is Jesus, then he is mafia and does not have the same interests as you because as we all know a Mafia Jesus would blatantly do a double dutch setup on two middle class Americans to be sacrificed before he is crucified for being a complete fraud. Would a Mafia Jesus really do something so audacious given his influence and why does it seem that God is concerned that Jesus won't be sacrificed immediately following the Degausser procession. We all know Jesus is the ****, but how do we know that this is the final movement or am I the only sap still staring at this wagon and trying to figure out what the bloody hell is going on.
I found it funny that you made this series of posts and talked about glazing over my posts :p

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kuz I was a town vote blocker in FF9 mafia and got lynched because I was a vote blocker. Was super lame.

I'm asking why he used it on Dabuz be aide that makes zero sense to blow it so soon.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh? As I recall you're also on the wagon with me. After Nabe's response I would love an elaboration as to why his town flip would implicate me in any form.
Guys. Nervous as **** post right here. Code red. Kuz clearly ****ting his pants. We got him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Your push on Kary didn't look legit to me. It was like: "Oh Kary you should cooperate with me. Oh...you said no? Well screw you! I'm going to push you now."

Mind elaborating on why you weren't comfortable with the the question being funneled into a binary?

Please elaborate on this, what screams scum?

Oh, could this be what voteblocked me?

What do you think of Kuz at this point in the game based on his past few posts?

Rajam, you have a lot of people to respond to in your next post.

Degaus, clarify something, do you still have a scum read on Kary? If so do you see Kary/ Kuz scum team as a possibility?

Kuz's and Potassium's interaction reads to me as evasive from Kuz, like I didn't see him try to respond to Potassium's points.

Will probably re-read later since I feel like I missed some stuff.
I actually like this post

Top Bottom