• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
But you think that Deg is scum, right? Why do your problems with kuz go away in the case that your top scumpick is correct? Are they TvS to you?
Yes and yes.
Cop on kuz or Swishy and vig on dabuz or Kary on a townflip. On a scumflip I have to reassess everything so I don't know.
Why only cop on Kuz and not vig? Why vig me?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Don't feel bad Red Ryu. I'm sure the pains of Swishy and Kuzi slamming their gigantic throbbing monstercock will wear off eventually and you'll be able to sit within a week. Chin up mate.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yes and yes.

Why only cop on Kuz and not vig? Why vig me?
Vig you because you're setting up for kuz suspicion on Deg's townflip and you're a very vig-worthy slot for what (no offense) I believe you will bring to lategame.

Vig can shoot kuz if they want, but I think copping him would be better on the chance that I'm wrong on him and he could be valuable yet to town. I loathe the idea of trying to lynch scumSwishy without someone like townkuz on my side.

Degausser

Circus|soup
Surprise! We were town.

Shout-outs to Jerkus for being a great hydra partner throughout and dealing with the mound of bull**** that has surfaced from this awful ego-driven game. At least we die knowing Kuz will follow suit and hopefully people can get their **** together and win this game instead of being bullied by "Power Players" to vote innocent townies like ourselves. Take what I say with a grain of salt.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To be clear I think KuzvsSwishy is TvS and I don't want either of them dead until we know for sure which is which because if we kill the wrong one first it will be very hard to kill the scum out of them.

So to reiterate, cop on Kuz or Swishy, vig on Dabunz or Kary

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Vig you because you're setting up for kuz suspicion on Deg's townflip and you're a very vig-worthy slot for what (no offense) I believe you will bring to lategame.

Vig can shoot kuz if they want, but I think copping him would be better on the chance that I'm wrong on him and he could be valuable yet to town. I loathe the idea of trying to lynch scumSwishy without someone like townkuz on my side.
Hmmmm, fair enough, I do think you're under-crediting me a little but I don't have enough games under my belt to prove you wrong in any way but my play. I'm already prepared to explore a few avenues on D2 but it would be a lie to say i'm not focused on Kuz if Deg flips town. I will say that vigging me would be bad for town.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If? If? What do I gain making these posts I have made as scum? We're flipping town buddy.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
If? If? What do I gain making these posts I have made as scum? We're flipping town buddy.
Sorry, it was a backroom mafia where Rajam claimed town after the hammer, he ended up flipping scum. Could ask him why he would pretend town despite being hammered, but that situation is an example of why I only trust the flip.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm starting to think Badwolf intentionally plays as ****ty as possible and I like it.

And Kantplay not going to get into an ego thing with you, I don't devolve to **** slinging with the new brand of dgamers since the lot of you are ****ing incompetent and didn't earn ****.

Anyways, IF Deguasser flips town like he has stated we vig Kuz

Doc shouldn't listen to any of this ****, do you dude I don't think you should be on Swissy or Kary for what's it worth since everyone wants to chime in on DOC ON ME BECAUSE **** MY TIGHT ASS I'M THE SECOND COMING OF MAFIA CHRIST.

Going to assume Kuz is scum and reread.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
#591 reeks of trying to set up 2 lynches from the start. It's like they wanted kuz more the whole time, but knew they could get Deg first and piggyback off of kuz making that wagon, blaming him for it in the process and killing him off.

Swishy/Kary/dabuz for team. kuz probably the indy.

Doc on me and I will carry this game.
Woah this is surprisingly accurate heyyyyyooooo

Weh heh heh helll

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sephiroth Mafia Twilight 1

Twilight will end shortly once I finish up a lynch scene, feel free to post during this short session.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[3] th3kuzinator: Degausser, Kary, Potassium,
[0] KevinM:
[7] Degausser: Red Ryu, KevinM, th3kuzinator, Nabe, Swishy, dabuz, THE HAMMERER
[2] Kary: Acrostic, Rajam,
[0] Nabe:
[1] dabuz: MOD,
[0] BadWolf28738:
[0] -Masquerain-:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[1] Rajam: -Masquerain-,
[0] Acrostic:

[1] Not voting: BadWolf28738,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 1]Swishy: Votes Degausser > Votes th3kuzinator > Votes: Degausser
Degausser: Votes Kary > Unvotes > Votes th3kuzinator
th3kuzinator: Votes Degausser > Votes Kary > Votes Degausser > Votes Swishy > Votes Potassium > Unvotes > Votes Potassium > Unvotes > Votes Potassium > Unvotes > Votes Potassium > Unvotes > Votes Potassium > Unvotes > Votes Potassium > Votes Degausser
Acrostic: Votes Kary
Red Ryu: Votes Degausser
KevinM: Votes Degausser
Rajam: Votes Kary
Potassium: Votes th3kuzinator > Votes Kary > Votes th3kuzinator
-Masquerain-: Votes Rajam
Nabe: Votes Degausser > Votes Potassium > Votes Degausser
Kary: Votes th3kuzinator
MOD: Votes dabuz
dabuz: Votes Degausser
THE HAMMERER: Votes Degausser[/collapse]

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
I am extremely disappointed to learn that I did not receive THE HAMMERER role.

Swiss

Smash Lord
The Hammerer? Hahahahahahahaha sat on a train at half seven giggling like a schoolgirl ggwp mod.

Catching up in reverse now should be caught up and able to stay caught up from 2mo, doc on the Swissai

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

As the town finally decided who they wanted to stab in the back lynch, the accused transformed! It was a being with one large black wing as an arm on his right side and six white wings around where the lower half of a body was supposed to be. The entire town gazed at his magnificence as he spoke. "Fools! I'll destroy everything before you have the chance!" - The magnificent being said angrily. He raised his arms in the air as if summoning something. Everyone gazed in wonder at first, but soon got bored when nothing happened. About a minute passed and everyone was at their peak of tolerance when a large explosion came out from far in the distance. It was the sun, and it was as if it had started to expand! Flying out in the distance with his back towards the explosion he stared at the town with a smug look on his face. The explosion inched closer ever so slowly and eventually he was engulfed in the flame. He cried out in brief moment of pain and then the explosion suddenly ceased. It turns out he wasn't immune to exploding stars. Go figure?

Degausser, Safer Sephiroth: Town Vote Blocker Has been lynched!

-----------------------

Turns out I can't close or open my own threads like on the old smashboards. I'll just request that no one post while during the Night phase of the game.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Night will end at 2:00 AM 8/1/2013 MT If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that the Night will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.

Top Bottom