• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 30, 2015] CTSE Presents: Hall of Gaming Project M Biweekly! (Wallingford, Connecticut)

brokr

Smash Rookie
NNID
soulace
hi guys! this is the tournament page for Hall of Gaming's Project M biweekly tournament. i'll keep it updated with all the info you'll need. this event will alternate with our Smash 4 biweekly tournament.

SCHEDULE (every other Wednesday!)
5:00 pm; Doors open
6:00 pm; Registration begins
7:00 pm; Tournament begins​

COSTS
$5 Venue
$5 Registration​

we have plenty of CRTs at the venue, but we always appreciate it if you've got a setup we can use. please make sure it's updated to the latest version of Project M, without any modifications that alter the standard gameplay. please also make sure to bring your own controller!

PRIZES
Generally, we split prizes 60% / 30% / 10% between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively. If attendance is high enough, we may modify this slightly to include another placement.​

RULES AND STAGELIST
4 stocks, 8 minutes. Items off.
All sets are to be played best of 3 until semifinals for both winner's and loser's bracket, which are best of 5.
No crying allowed.​

Starters;
Battlefield
Smashville
Dreamland
Pokemon Stadium 2
Green Hill Zone
Counterpicks;
WarioWare
Norfair
Bowser's Castle (Alt)
Final Destination
Distant Planet
Strike stages 1-2-1; winner then bans 2 stages, opponent picks.​

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
**** that, I won't be there lmao.

Last edited:

brokr

Smash Rookie
NNID
soulace
What's the deal with the whole revamp of how this works? I'm so lost.
we split the events up so we could stream and run side events at some point. they are still both biweekly; smash 4 will be run next wednesday (the 9th), and two weeks after that (the 23rd), and so on. i will be making an event page for the smash 4 tournament very soon.

if you have any more questions, shoot me a message. i apologize for the confusion.

Last edited:

PlainSimpleGarak

Smash Cadet
we split the events up so we could stream and run side events at some point. they are still both biweekly; smash 4 will be run next wednesday (the 9th), and two weeks after that (the 23rd), and so on. i will be making an event page for the smash 4 tournament very soon.

if you have any more questions, shoot me a message. i apologize for the confusion.
No worries, that makes sense. That's even better than it was before, it was getting a bit too crowded to host both events at the same time. Thanks!

Last edited:

K3H

Smash Cadet
Damn. The first Wednesday I would have been able to go on, and this happens. For smash 4 I mean.

Last edited:
Top Bottom