• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 14, 2015] "Monday Night Smash" weekly pres. by Windy City eSports (Plainfield, IL)

AB-80

Smash Apprentice

EVERY MONDAY STARTING AT 7:00PM
@ VICTORY GAMES
(Top Cut Gaming) IN PLAINFIELD, IL
Featuring Melee, Project M, and Smash 4 on a rotational basis
DEDICATED LIVE STREAM VIA TWITCH EVERY MONDAY

No registration needed.

$5 Venue Fee, $5 Tournament Entry Fee
**VENUE FEE IS FREE WHEN YOU BRING A CRT, CONSOLE, AND GAME SETUP**
Payout: 60%/30/10%​

Last edited:

KoiVene

Smash Rookie
A little confused. Starting October 4th, a Saturday, every Monday they'll be a weekly. So is there a tourney this Saturday only, as well as every Monday from now on?

AB-80

Smash Apprentice
What's a Venue fee? Sorry I'm new to tournaments.
Venue fee is money you pay to the venue for hosting costs. Tournament fee is money that goes into the pot that gets paid out to the top 3 players of the tournament.

A little confused. Starting October 4th, a Saturday, every Monday they'll be a weekly. So is there a tourney this Saturday only, as well as every Monday from now on?
Our dates were screwed up on several other media outlets as well as here. It has been corrected to OCTOBER 6TH. Victory Smash 1 is our monthly, and that takes place on Saturdays, with the first one being on October 11th. Sorry for any confusion.

AB-80

Smash Apprentice
PLAYERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
The first installment of our Monday Night Smash weekly has been POSTPONED until October 13th due to us waiting on one last piece of stream equipment to arrive (arriving this upcoming Tuesday). Sorry for any inconvenience, and we look forward to seeing you guys on Mondays, and at our upcoming monthly event "Victory Smash 1" on 10/11.

Please direct all questions to windycityesports@outlook.com.

Thank you!

AB-80

Smash Apprentice
Players: we will see you all tonight! Melee is tonight's featured game. $3.00 off if you bring CRT, console, and game!

Last edited:

AB-80

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations to Hore, winning our first Monday Night Smash weekly for Melee! Full results here.

Tomorrow night we re-up with Project M! Fees and information in the top post.

$3.00 discount for FULL SETUP (CRT+Wii+Game)

Last edited:

009soulmaster

Smash Rookie
NNID
009soulmaster
3DS FC
3351-4049-0686
Switch FC
5W-5347-5287-1408
Lol luckily I found a CRT. In case ifgou guys need one but its quite big. But my version of PM is nodded and has some characters changed.

AB-80

Smash Apprentice
Lol luckily I found a CRT. In case ifgou guys need one but its quite big. But my version of PM is nodded and has some characters changed.
Bring the CRT and your setup! Just back up your version of PM and load ours for tomorrow night.

AB-80

Smash Apprentice
My team, as well as staff at Victory Games, provide the equipment and stream

AB-80

Smash Apprentice
This event has been temporarily suspended due to change in ownership at our venue. The event is tentatively scheduled to resume on 11/4 with Melee and 3DS tournaments.

For more information/details on the current changes involving WCe, please visit us on Facebook.

Last edited:

zeroskatr12

Smash Rookie
Are these tournaments still being held? I would be interested in attending, but there doesn't appear to be any recent information on here. Anybody know what the deal is?

_trix_

Smash Apprentice
I heard that this is cancelled but it's still on here a month later. What's going on?

Josh5890

Smash Rookie
Bummer, I was interested in checking this out. Not a lot around the I-80 area as far as I can see.

LSDX

Wah!
An update on this would be nice as it is still listed under upcoming tournaments.

SpoutSoul

Smash Rookie
Are these tourneys still going on, it says that you guys finished but you're still on smashboards.If you guys still are doing it , what time does it start/end? I'm curious.

T023

Smash Rookie
Is this still goin on? cus I'd love to come out and play and i have 3 other people that would come too

Top Bottom